Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd also like to know this. Has it been mentioned when the regular will be coming out?
No it hasn't but if the TDK Armory is anything to go by, the regular one should be released within a week. With the Armory, the other two versions came out about 5 days after the triple pack. Not sure how this all effects other retailers though. Hope this doesn't mean there will be a delay in receiving the regular one.

Budget Stark's pickup video. I anticipate reviews from the usual suspects in the coming week - Clipper, Neny Dee, xen0morph, et al. If you're looking for in-depth reviews, these guys will deliver.

Also, the chair is very, very fragile, especially the wiring. Some dude evidently already broke his.

There are also two guns, one plastic, one diecast? The plastic one is designed for the holster; if you try to put the other one in the holster, bad things will happen.

I was also going to post this video, some important warnings and he also goes into details on the correct battery's and there reason for using them:lecture

240250.jpg

No it hasn't but if the TDK Armory is anything to go by, the regular one should be released within a week. With the Armory, the other two versions came out about 5 days after the triple pack. Not sure how this all effects other retailers though. Hope this doesn't mean there will be a delay in receiving the regular one.

Thanks for that. Here's hoping.

That chair looks really really cheap.

And it's supposedly easily breakable and fragile.

No surprise there. Figured as much from day 1 based on the design alone. Reg is a no brainer for me. If I really like it when I get it in hand, maybe I'll be tempted to get a second to make semi damaged even though I have no real interest now. Either way, my plan for the time beings one regular, one battle damaged Murphy. **** that cheap ass chair.

No surprise there. Figured as much from day 1 based on the design alone. Reg is a no brainer for me. If I really like it when I get it in hand, maybe I'll be tempted to get a second to make semi damaged even though I have no real interest now. Either way, my plan for the time beings one regular, one battle damaged Murphy. **** that cheap ass chair.

I don't know man, the BD Murphy is going to look kick ass on that chair...

I love it! a 125 bucks extra to get the chair and it a fragile piece of *******

Back