Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sad point... He is a bit light on accessories though; but I honestly figured he'd be in the $300 ballpark.

Yep. And even though most seem to shun the gimmick the sound chip should have increased the cost as well. Add in the fact that Robo will probably have a small fraction of Vader's ES and you really see where SSC is ripping us off.

Awesome exclusives would be the Cobra Assault Rifle or bloody "middle finger" hand. But those would technically require an unmasked sculpt. Hmmm.

Other than the baby food I really can't think of anything. Maybe a 1/6 television for him to punch. :lol

I was gonna hold out to see the EB 1/4 one, but even if they had a Weller sculpt I don't think Robocop's 1/4th worthy enough for me, don't need the docking chair either, so this is the version for me.

HT Robocop 2006 vs 2013

Robocop2006vs2013.jpg

Robocop2006vs2013_PA.jpg

Wow, the difference is astonishing :horror

The 2006 version was a lot better in my head. Wonder what this will do to the inflated aftermarket prices of the old version.

So is articulation going to be a joke for this thing like the NECA figs? Because he barely had any in the movies. Probably limits it to only a few decent poses.

Wow, the difference is astonishing :horror

The 2006 version was a lot better in my head. Wonder what this will do to the inflated aftermarket prices of the old version.

Probably nothing for a while at least. Likewise ED-209. You'll probably still see people looking for 1000 plus for that.

Wait.
Where are you guys hearing that there'll be an exclusive version?
Does this only pertain to the RoboCop figure and not the one with the chair?

Wait.
Where are you guys hearing that there'll be an exclusive version?
Does this only pertain to the RoboCop figure and not the one with the chair?

One member joked around saying he ordered the exclusive and then the rumor spread around like wild fire. There is no exclusive....yet.

Damn, it had to be diecast, but I still want it. Wonder if there is going to be a Murphy headsculpt underneath since he comes with interchangeable helmets.

The talking feature is stupid- brings it closer to a kiddie Mattel toy...diecast looks to be OK but of all the figures to use diecast, this is the one that feels right

I heard / read nothing about an exclusive. I was just wondering out loud about the possibility.

Anybody have an idea based on the pics how the thigh holster will work? Do you just pry the plate off his thigh and it swivels out to reveal the holster? Because it doesn't look like there was any additional attachment piece in the photos of all the accessories.

Why does everyone ***** about a talking feature? If anything it adds to the enjoyment. :dunno

"Da talkings feature makes dis a kiddie babyz toy." :lol

Back