Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deformed Emil is exclusive cool.

Emil Antonowsky Battle damage version :yess:

Emil.jpg

Holy Crap! This new Robocop looks awesome... he and ED are definite purchases. Glad I sold my OG Ed when I did... lamenting not unloading Robocop at the same time :lol

I like it! Minus sound effects, but honestly I feel that it should have been a 2-pack with Human Murphy and Cyborg Murphy for $500. ;) Also... where the hell is his backup Lois!

Here's the pricing to those wondering.
Repeating it across all 3 so ignore the repeat.

• Robocop: $235
  • Robocop with chair: $360
  • ED-209: $325

Yes..that is $100 more for the chair. Toy Hunter has confirmed that the price difference is because of the chair alone. Looks like I'll be just picking this figure up by itself along with ED-209.

931410_469991549742050_1454801739_n.jpg

Next to the figures, that's the best news yet! 100% in for ED and Robo... but no interest in the chair. It's definitely cool, but nothing I'd feel the need to own or display.

Really glad they are selling Robo separately as I was kind of bummed about potentially having to pay more to own the chair.

Everyone complaining about the sound effects. I don't get it. I say bring on more features. You guys are all expecting it to sound like crap... maybe it will, but eventually it won't. As the technology gets better Im sure the value of such a feature will rise. I for one say bring it on! It doesnt seem to have affected the price as the figure costs ($230) more or less what I expected this to cost. Plue its remote controlled! That means that you can activate the feature without messing with the figure. That's pretty cool imo.

Agreed Wake, agreed.

Sounds effects add nicely to the overall presentation of the figure. I love my NECA 18s that have sound effects. They ALL still work and sound great.

485444_10151423196667344_28206530_n.jpg

Hot Toys. Diecast metal. 100% sculpted from scratch. Still $15 less than SSC Vader. :cool:

A sad point... He is a bit light on accessories though; but I honestly figured he'd be in the $300 ballpark.

I will agree I'm bummed we aren't getting an umasked Weller... but really I know I'd never display it and the swap out mouths look great and are 100% Weller; so I'm content.

Back