Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Lol, the original looks ridiculous in comparison...

AyJGYYQCYAAweGH.jpg:large

mcu55k.jpg

:goodpost::clap:clap:exactly:

It actually looks like the original was photoshopped smaller for comedic effect.

I know... Truth hurts. Just check page 1 and see for yourself (wish I can post that pic to facebook to silent them fanboys).

Last edited:

So much hate on us over at Facebook. This is my rebutle to them(excuse the language)...

Im done listening to the bullies. $100 ____in dollars says you dont even buy half the ____ you comment on so politely shut the ____ up and GTFO. Im planning on buying this, and it NEEDS to be up to par. This crap is unacceptable. If you dont see it then you're blind. If you dont think it should be fixed or even mind, then let those of us that care voice our opinions in peace. It's no skin off your ass, so walk away and let the SERIOUS buyers debate.

Also, notice how much better it looks with his glove on. And now that the padding is in the right place, the black doesnt even bother me. Pleeeeeease HT fix this.

Nice job on the mask. The larger "opening" really helps the overall look.

The stalkier neck helps tremendously too.

EVERYONE
Please help us get this figure to Devil's photoshop version. You cant deny that its damn near perfect. It can be done, and it should be done. Post this picture every now on then on HT's facebook. Hopefully they'll get the hint. :pray:

A bloke in facebook pointed out that the damaged cowl/mask in the movie poster still has both of its pointy ears whereas the toy only has the *RIGHT* one.

Point in case:
images

Cause for concern?

Last edited:

Accuracy is always my concern :lol

I'll watch the movie first though and see what actually goes down

A bloke in facebook pointed out that the damaged cowl/mask in the movie poster still has both of its pointy ears whereas the toy only has the *RIGHT* one.

Point in case:
images

Cause for concern?

Accuracy is always my concern :lol

I'll watch the movie first though and see what actually goes down

I agree with Umair because they might have gone off the broken cowl in the movie, not the poster.

Well looky here guys...they got it right.

Screen grab from the Trailer....

picture03o.jpg

Back