Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

christ o mighty where's his nose, for everything that is sacred in this nolanverse, give him a nose hot toys.

they're forgetting godamn noses now!

I have to admit I didn't notice this until it was pointed out.

I hope this is being addressed on Facebook.

BTW, I ordered @ SSC. Another purchase that doesn't let you use rewards points. Me thinks I'll be getting a Sideshow figure free soon...

Just got my order in through SS!!

That's Bane without his mask and a wig.

oops, Spoilers.

picture.php

Must be nice all you folks who can order through SSC and not be raped on paying tax for these items.

Get SS points and first shipment figures too.

Meh. I can do without this figure. Looks like a roided up Ken doll without a proper shirt. Should have given him a rubber body like the Hell Boy figure.

I wanna see pictures of the sweater on. I'll probably use some SS points on this to drop the price down a bit. If they don't weather the vest for retail launch, I'll probably do it myself.

ordered at BBTS.. cheaper than SS for sure.
Im pretty sure HT released this press on bane like this because of time issues with US DKR release. I m sure that now they announced it they will start doing the changes. however they needed something decent to show before the premier and so they did. now is the time to work it until it reaches 90% accuracy lol by the time the figure is released.

Yes it is brilliant how Hot Toys sculpted the mask too small, flat and low on the face to make it look like he would have no nose underneath it unlike the actor.

Well, it's not like this is Batman so who really cares about how the mask sculpt turns out amirite?

You must have missed this in the specs.

Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: 1/6th scale Bane Collectible Figure Specs

MMS Series

The 1/6th scale Bane Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Tom Hardy as Bane in The Dark Knight Rises movie

- Newly developed head sculpt with undetachable mask

That looks awesome, the way it should and hopefully ends up lookin like.

The thing that really is odd to me is the right hand glove. I haven't seen a pic from the movie of Bane yet that shows him NOT wearing it. Yet HT (apparently) decided that it's optional i.e. you can slip it over the open right hands but if you wanna use the right fist you can't. Very odd.

Also the fur color is wrong (beige instead of white) and the overall color of the coat is wrong.

251808_10150938808752344_2084976257_n.jpg

article-1323442901400-0F1E62C300000578-424087_466x503.jpg

Back