Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has a set of the correct knee pads for banes pants please let me know.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the Phicen M33 body is the best looking one for Bane? And also if his pants will fit on it? (I remember there was an old custom body which had legs too thick to put on his pants so they had to dismantle and switch out the lower body or get custom pants) Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if the Phicen M33 body is the best looking one for Bane? And also if his pants will fit on it? (I remember there was an old custom body which had legs too thick to put on his pants so they had to dismantle and switch out the lower body or get custom pants) Thanks in advance.

Did you ever resolve your issue? Im looking at changing the body as well. Any tips would be appreciated... thanks in advance =)

Which Bane?

The Fire A024 Bane, they're making a TDKR Catwoman too

QPVHH94.jpg

s8a3xfz.jpg

Has anyone tried replacing the neck peg of this
Figure? Mine broke and bought a peg on eBay and it won’t fit. I tried warm water, heat gun. It the hole is just too small or is there a specific neck peg for bane?

What's a fair offer for an excellent condition Hot Toys Bane complete with brown shipper? Thinking of selling mine.

20130925_212650.jpg

Back