Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Can the clothes fit on that body without modifications?

The clothes fit on the m34 for sure. However from videos I’ve seen, its already a struggle to get the pants on it.

So I’m not sure if the pants will fit on this new m35 what with the legs being more thicker and muscular. Just have to wait and see if someone else tries it out.

Another alternative is to get the DiD tactical pants and mod it, but it seems hard to find.

The clothes fit on the m34 for sure. However from videos I’ve seen, its already a struggle to get the pants on it.

So I’m not sure if the pants will fit on this new m35 what with the legs being more thicker and muscular. Just have to wait and see if someone else tries it out.

Another alternative is to get the DiD tactical pants and mod it, but it seems hard to find.

This!! The pants that came with Bane will be pretty tight. That’s why I found a different option that isn’t screen accurate but plausible for Bane and fit great.

Only six years late to the party! But this dude is amazing!

53d9e6efcc6a1d780ca1021a85814e71.jpg

Not sure if other people are as crazy as I am about small details but I had a modified version of the bane sculpt on the sales page that I think is a great improvement over the original if anyone is interested. Open to offers!

Just finished the mods..better late than never :p
Swapped arms for custom seamless to make veins pop out on skin tight shirt.. Added a bit of cable flare onto the other arm for comic homage

1143F822-15CF-4862-BC84-2CD21143833B.jpg

Back