Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS??? - Avengers: Hawkeye

Clearly says September in HT Japan website :slap :lol

529383_304286072977716_145970452142613_776061_1869889494_n.jpg

Now that your here, go put the specs and pics in the first post :tap

I'm not sure if I understood the Japanese movie trailer correctly, but it seems the movie is being released in August over there.

I'm still not sure what that has to do with this figure. :rotfl

does anyone think the sunglasses look kind of crappy?

Not me. I think it helps with the likeness. As good as the RDJ sculpt is with the Mark IV, it too benefits from the sunglasses as well.

I think everything that HT is doing now with their figures is amazing.

I just hope one day they would have the technology to manufacture
exposed arms/limbs without the joints. It takes away up to 50 percent of the reality of the figure but I guess nothing much can be done about it.

Hawkeye is a pass for me. It's not an outstanding costume.He's only ranked 44 on IGN's Top 100 Comic Book Heroes and I think thats too high a position for him. If he did not appeared in the avengers, you could have put Jeremy Renner in the hunger games, and he wouldn't have look out of place. :panic: Total pass for me.

hunger-games-katniss-everdeen_458.jpg
images

looks wicked pic, when i see the hulk i cant quite believe we gonna get 1/6 hulk

Nick Fury has 6 pairs of hands and a light up feature.

Hawkeye has 3 pairs of hands. The quiver does not have as many parts as the suit case. Hawkeye's costume isn't more intricate, the shoulder pads are molded rubber but the real suit is layered. Don't really like the way they did it. HT should have used hard plastic so it doesn't wrinkle when he raises his arm.

Also Nick Fury is wearing a fat suit :monkey1 I still think he is a better deal

Hawkeyes costume is infinitely better than Nick Fury's :lecture

Nice job on that pic HTC, even better than the Fury/Hawkeye one.

As far as this figure is concerned, first let me say that I ordered one and I also ordered Fury. I have no complaints with the Fury fig except the price. With Hawkeye, great likeness of Renner but far from 100%. The eyes aren't right and the bridge of his nose is way to skinny, but I think it's a very good likeness and if that is the HS I receive then I will be satisfied. But I would not complain if HT tweaked it a bit before release. Also the price is way to high for what we are getting, it should have been around $150 at most IMO. Thank goodness for Flexpay. HT may not get every HS dead-on, but they are the best we have for mass produced figs right now, I just hope they don't price themselves out of the market for the average collector like myself, who likes their figs but just can't afford to get all the ones he likes. I liked the Superman, Sparrow, T1 T-800, Indy, Alice and so many others, but just couldn't afford to get them all. With all that said, I'm looking forward to seeing the new BW and Hulk once they are revealed.

Nice job on that pic HTC, even better than the Fury/Hawkeye one.

As far as this figure is concerned, first let me say that I ordered one and I also ordered Fury. I have no complaints with the Fury fig except the price. With Hawkeye, great likeness of Renner but far from 100%. The eyes aren't right and the bridge of his nose is way to skinny, but I think it's a very good likeness and if that is the HS I receive then I will be satisfied. But I would not complain if HT tweaked it a bit before release. Also the price is way to high for what we are getting, it should have been around $150 at most IMO. Thank goodness for Flexpay. HT may not get every HS dead-on, but they are the best we have for mass produced figs right now, I just hope they don't price themselves out of the market for the average collector like myself, who likes their figs but just can't afford to get all the ones he likes. I liked the Superman, Sparrow, T1 T-800, Indy, Alice and so many others, but just couldn't afford to get them all. With all that said, I'm looking forward to seeing the new BW and Hulk once they are revealed.

I haven't pre-ordered this one or Fury---YET--- and it's only the price that's causing me to pause. When 1/6 approaches the PF range that should be cause for pause and reflection. This guy should've been the same price as Odin.

[ame]https://youtu.be/cceoKSJH1wc[/ame]

Back