Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS??? - Avengers: Hawkeye

Yep, it's true. It's made me more selective, so that I probably end up saving some money. At $160, I'd probably get both Hawkeye and Fury. At these prices, it'll most likely be only Hawkeye.

I ordered mine through Sideshow since they have free shipping. For me, in the long run, it's better that way for me. If they didn't have free shipping, I would've gotten it from AE.

Nick Fury has 6 pairs of hands and a light up feature.

Hawkeye has 3 pairs of hands. The quiver does not have as many parts as the suit case. Hawkeye's costume isn't more intricate, the shoulder pads are molded rubber but the real suit is layered. Don't really like the way they did it. HT should have used hard plastic so it doesn't wrinkle when he raises his arm.

Also Nick Fury is wearing a fat suit :monkey1 I still think he is a better deal

That would be BS if it does show up in July.

Just wait for the price to drop.

These figures are more expensive than Thor and Captain America.

There's no reason this should cost this much but i'm buying anyway...Why BECAUSE skynet's gotta us by the balls and addicted ...THE black spidey is 199 and get huge sandman and teeny tiny black spider..They know we have ocd and must complete our avengers.....just sayin 150 would be fair price but oh well ...HI i'm highlander and addictted to hot toy's..........

Not expecting anything from HT. Wasn't talking about HT, just about the character. Someone mentioned the word 'lame', so I've just offered a different perspective.

I actually meant to quote th post you agreed with. My droid failed me.

Clearly says September in HT Japan website :slap :lol

529383_304286072977716_145970452142613_776061_1869889494_n.jpg

Back