Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen that picture with the 3 Hawkeyes before on eBay. When I first started looking for him back in January/February. Can't remember the seller name but I know I've seen it before.

Dear friend:
Thank you for your business!
We have received your payment, thank you.
Your item has been shipped.(Monday shipping)
As usual,the shipping time is about 10-18 Business Day.
If you have not receive it after 25 Business Day,pls ask us to check it for you.
Also,we will keep checking your shipping information for you .

Note: We hope it arrive on time.
but since this is an international delivery,shipping time will be highly depended on the courier company
and local customs/duties.

Purchased them yesterday night and today he send me a shipping date. So far so good :)

I got the same letter from a different seller but same figure, mine was "based" in Canada:

Dear friend:
Thank you for your business!
We have received your payment, thank you.
Your item has been shipped.
As usual,the shipping time is about 10-18 Business Day.
If you have not receive it after 25 Business Day,pls ask us to check it for you.
Also,we will keep checking your shipping information for you .

Note: We hope it arrive on time.
but since this is an international delivery,shipping time will be highly depended on the courier company
and local customs/duties.

After you receive the item, if satisfied, please you leave us a positive comment, and a 5-star Detailed Seller Rating, if not satisfied, please contact me, I will give you a satisfactory answer.

Because our prices are low, can only use ordinary air parcel send. No track number.
Thank you for your understanding.

- esdeuo99 (ebay id)

Now I'm starting to worry but I know I'll get my money back someday.

Last edited:
Ok now in freaked. You described the sellers messege word by word exactly. Now I'm worried aswell :( I guess I'll learn this time?

I have to warn you guys, I purchased a Hot Toys figure from an ebay seller based in Germany a few months ago, it was broken when it arrived. I returned it via USPS mail with tracking number. The last status was "In Transit".

After a month I called USPS asking for status,They said that they won't be able track it if it's outside the country, So what's the point in purchasing a tracking number??

End story, I never got my money back because ebay sided w/ the seller. So he probably got his figure back along with my $220+ dollars because USPS tracking number only works in the states.

Ok now in freaked. You described the sellers messege word by word exactly. Now I'm worried aswell :( I guess I'll learn this time?

It's the same guy but with different ebay id. I'll find out soon because mine was suppose to arrive next week.

I have to warn you guys, I purchased a Hot Toys figure from an ebay seller based in Germany a few months ago, it was broken when it arrived. I returned it via USPS mail with tracking number. The last status was "In Transit".

After a month I called USPS asking for status,They said that they won't be able track it if it's outside the country, So what's the point in purchasing a tracking number??

End story, I never got my money back because ebay sided w/ the seller. So he probably got his figure back along with my $220+ dollars because USPS tracking number only works in the states.

Sorry to hear you got screwed.
USPS can only track outside the US if you register the item via their Registered Mail EMS service, and it's pricey ~ $70 +.

You can also shipped Priority Express International and a tracking number is included + some insurance, but also pricey.

Sorry to hear you got screwed.
USPS can only track outside the US if you register the item via their Registered Mail EMS service, and it's pricey ~ $70 +.

I know, the seller wouldn't even respond anymore. I bet he got it or else he would have emailed if he never received it. Oh well, lesson learned. :slap

Last edited:
You get your refund back first before you ship it back to seller.
That's the reason why you open up a case. You mark it as Item Not As Described and say you want full refund. Seller responds to the case and accepts the refund and all funds will be transferred back to your account given that you return back the item.

Another option would be just say you never received your item and ebay should handle it from there. If purchases are over $250, they should provide signature confirmation, if they don't, then you are protected through ebay buyer protection program.

If ever that Hawkeye arrives, I'll post pics here so you guys can judge if it's fake. I wouldn't know because I don't have a Hawkeye figure.

You get your refund back first before you ship it back to seller.
That's the reason why you open up a case. You mark it as Item Not As Described and say you want full refund. Seller responds to the case and accepts the refund and all funds will be transferred back to your account given that you return back the item.

The case was escalated and ebay decided on my favor at first because it was broken, but they wouldn't give back my refund unless the seller acknowledged it or the tracking says delivered.

Ebay was saying that it was my responsibility during mailing until it arrives back to the seller. I was surprised that it was reversed in the end.

Last edited:
I really am dumbfounded people bought and paid for those listings. Not singling anyone out, but I mean, C'mon.....

Back