Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I hear this guy goes for a ton on the secondary. Gotta ask why that is since he's gotta be the least popular. Just cause everyone wants to complete the avengers I guess?

Everyone says complete the avengers and low production run, but I also think Matt Fraction's comic has had a big impact too. It's been wildly popular and spring boarding off Jeremy Renner's popular portrayal by making Hawkeye an even more exciting character.

Interesting, not gonna lie I considered getting the avengers but I starting collecting late and would have only been around to preorder hulk. So going back and paying secondary is not an option at this point. Guess ill stick with iron man and predator for now:lol

Everyone says complete the avengers and low production run, but I also think Matt Fraction's comic has had a big impact too. It's been wildly popular and spring boarding off Jeremy Renner's popular portrayal by making Hawkeye an even more exciting character.

I loved Renner's Hawkeye performance, but 'exciting' is definitely not how I'd describe it. He was a zombie most of the film :lol

Interesting, not gonna lie I considered getting the avengers but I starting collecting late and would have only been around to preorder hulk. So going back and paying secondary is not an option at this point. Guess ill stick with iron man and predator for now:lol

Stay vigilant if you want to. I refused to pay 500-600 so I just saved an eBay search and checked my phone every couple hours for 10 seconds and after a few weeks found one brand new on a buy it now for $320 shipped from a US seller. Still well above retail, but well below market. Certainly reasonable to me to help complete the team!

I loved Renner's Hawkeye performance, but 'exciting' is definitely not how I'd describe it. He was a zombie most of the film :lol

I meant the comic is what helped to make him more exciting. People did love Renner as Hawkeye (Renner is a zombie in general), but Whedon and Evil Hawkeye made him exciting in the first place, and Fraction's comic series has made Hawkeye a much cooler character than he ever had been.

4CA8FD49-BF81-46D1-8CD1-67C156991698-1006-0000016604C43A8F_zps06799760.jpg

The seller has several HT items for sale for outstanding prices. Again, like I said before, be careful.... If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is..... :(

I'll pass on it, it might be like the Wolverine Origins bootleg all over again.

Back