Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asked for pics and he sent me these, any thoughts?

md2tc4.jpg

a1h2yt.jpg

wk61bn.jpg

Funny when I asked him for pictures he told me he can't provide any and that it comes in the Sideshow brown box sealed.

Well I told him if he doesn't have legit pictures to send me I'm reporting him to eBay along with my refund

I would ask for pics of his eBay username written on a piece of paper and dated (like proof of life) to show that they are in-hand and not old photos or someone else's photos.

Funny when I asked him for pictures he told me he can't provide any and that it comes in the Sideshow brown box sealed.

Well I told him if he doesn't have legit pictures to send me I'm reporting him to eBay along with my refund

so he says one thing to one person and something else to another....
maybe there someone else's pics, didn't someone say before that his ebay pictures of the figures where from other listings. i would ask for a picture of the item with a piece of paper with his Ebay name on it or something like that to actually prove that he has the items in hand.

+ isnt there a bit of a delay in the time he said he will post them out? if he has them on hand why not just post them out in the next few days?

still sounds fishy

I would ask for pics of his eBay username written on a piece of paper and dated (like proof of life) to show that they are in-hand and not old photos or someone else's photos.
Best to ask to show 20 of them because that's how much he sold. :slap

Just sent him another message, waiting his reply, if these are legit which he keeps claiming they are in messages, it's a great deal. He mentions the warehouse in china had stocks of these from long ago.
Hope I can get him to take a picture of these along with his eBay ID.
If not...reported and will take this to customer support :)

Just sent him another message, waiting his reply, if these are legit which he keeps claiming they are in messages, it's a great deal. He mentions the warehouse in china had stocks of these from long ago.
Hope I can get him to take a picture of these along with his eBay ID.
If not...reported and will take this to customer support :)

Let us know how it goes.
Good luck with it mate :)

Hope these are legit. I just purchased 2 I could not let this chance pass by. Description says he ships withing 2 business days lets see how it goes.

Hope these are legit. I just purchased 2 I could not let this chance pass by. Description says he ships withing 2 business days lets see how it goes.
These are his exact words last night.

"My stock only 20. Thank you.

- hotbooks2012"

How did you buy 2 more? This is either a big scam and he just made a fool out of everyone who bought from him or a super good deal yet he's being highly suspicious about it.

Dear friend:
Thank you for your business!
We have received your payment, thank you.
Your item has been shipped.(Monday shipping)
As usual,the shipping time is about 10-18 Business Day.
If you have not receive it after 25 Business Day,pls ask us to check it for you.
Also,we will keep checking your shipping information for you .

Note: We hope it arrive on time.
but since this is an international delivery,shipping time will be highly depended on the courier company
and local customs/duties.

Purchased them yesterday night and today he send me a shipping date. So far so good :)

"hotbooks2012"

:lol

Well if they are so hot, he could easily be cooking something...and 'the books' seem like a good place to start!

Hot Books 2012. :lol I do hope we terrible cynics are all wrong! But the trouble with being a confirmed cynic is that eventually...you get the reputation for being a truly frighteningly accurate fortune teller!

Back