Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracker is taking forever to get here. I've got mine from loonten on ebay and he's still waiting for his stock to arrive. I got my Royce, Berserker and Mark IV from him and I had those guys a good month before they started showing up in the US.

The TRACKER just showed up at my door from toys2 . My first impressions . Simply put AWSOME !!!!!!!! Will post pictures soon .

The TRACKER just showed up at my door from toys2 . My first impressions . Simply put AWSOME !!!!!!!! Will post pictures soon .

Got mine from Toys2 also! :hi5: I completely agree, AWESOME! Plus I grabbed an extra hound from ebay. Wasnt sure why I needed an extra, but having this figure in hand, Tracker is definately worth the extra cash for another hound!

Got mine from Toys2 also! :hi5: I completely agree, AWESOME! Plus I grabbed an extra hound from ebay. Wasnt sure why I needed an extra, but having this figure in hand, Tracker is definately worth the extra cash for another hound!
If you don't mind, how much did you pay for the extra pooch?

More quickshots from my newly opened Tracker joining his pals.
99jszm.jpg

14vkx0x.jpg

for those of you who does not realize. tracker is actually a bargain.

you can sell the hound for 100 bucks. its crazy. its like half the price of the figure. and the tracker predator is basically the same as falconer or berserker.

so you pay 200 bucks but what you get is MUCH more than what you get with berserker or falconer.

But why the heck would you want Tracker without the hound?

I'm sure glad they didn't go with the original name of "Flusher", because then we'd be demanding a 1/6 toilet.

You could use it for customizing into another predator for example...

That'd be harder with this guy. Just get on eBay and look at the parted out ones. This guy doesn't come apart very well, but good point. Actually didn't think of that.

Back