Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, i think that is the price range, and I am still a SSC customer, more money but the rewards are sweet as hell. I am saving them up for a Clone trooper or something.

I just realized all these Rewards Points would probably help on the new P1 LSB. Ah, well. I live to hunt that piece another day...

It's figure time.

I will be ordering from Alter Ego for this one. They have a reward point program and some of the best prices around. Unfortunately, since you live in Ohio, you'd get hit with the tax on this, however.

I love AE, but I found out a while ago that I don't save much money with them compared to SSC. Both of them have great CS though and a bad as point system.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

I'm sure I'll get at least one, but with a higher per piece cost I doubt I'll be investing in any more than that...

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

argh he makes me want to buy all three!!!

and then if i get all three, i want Royce!!!

AARRRGHH!!!

Last edited:

This is a must have for me.

I kinda think thats why it'll be higher priced. To many of us who see it as a must have item... gotta finish the hunting party...

argh he makes me want to buy all three!!!

and then if i get all three, i want Royce!!!

AARRRGHH!!!

This was Hot Toys' plan all along. They will make you want them all.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OPcod8IS214" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love AE, but I found out a while ago that I don't save much money with them compared to SSC. Both of them have great CS though and a bad as point system.

Since I live in Cali, after tax and the 10+% discount I tend to save 30+ per figure. To me thats insane! :horror

Will be getting this from AE if I do.

16iacut.jpg

His head is in two different position in these photos.

I think its just the camera angle....I hope...

No visible articulation means that he is covered in rubber and rubber bodies can be bad.

preds.jpg

Can't wait to have all three together

Never noticed how the hound looks like it's bottom jaw is coming out of another jaw kind of. Anyway, I will for sure be getting him, no doubt, regardless of pricing.

HOLY _____ does this look freakin sweet. This is easily the coolest looking Pred of the three. The hound on the leash looks so badass and it says that its a sculpture, so that means no articulation. I think its the camera angle that makes it look like its in different places. I wish it was articulated but at the same time I dont want this guy to be even more expensive than it already will be. I know the hound will add some serious $$$.

Thats awesome I wonder if they'll make anymore of the human pray Likes Stans or Danny Trejo's character

Back