Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Tracker Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

bh0uvm.jpg

Love how The Tracker stands above the other too :yess:

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

That looks like an album cover.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

I'm taking a trip to the Antarctic this week too freeze myself then have myself unfrozen when this is released cause thats the only way I'm gonna survive waiting for this ugly mother ____er!

Falconer looks so badass at the base of the rubble scouting for prey, and the squat actually looks decent. The Berserker's standing around expecting his looks to do the job, meanwhile Tracker's at the top with his Deadly Dog of Doom and a look that says "You always knew you'd end up buying us all..."

Re: Hot Toys Tracker Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

bh0uvm.jpg

Looks like Hot Toys just put random rubble in the pic . whats with that smooth ceramic looking thing :dunno . But no matter what this figure is gunna be epic .:yess: Huge Dio coming soon :wave

Looks great, what a great couple of years for Pred fans.

So how bad is Hot Toys gonna fleece us on this one? You better believe we ain't gettin him for no $200. Anybody seen a price yet?

Elder and I are thinking the Hound might add around $30 to the price. Doesn't seem poseable, based on the specs and pics. Hell, I'll pay it. Especially since other retailers will have him for less. Cha-ching indeed.

This figure is amazing. The movie didnt do him justice because he looks cooler than all of the super preds. That dog is a fantastic addition too. Does anyone else feel bad for not getting falconer? I dont want him but I want the trio to be complete.

This figure is amazing. The movie didnt do him justice because he looks cooler than all of the super preds. That dog is a fantastic addition too. Does anyone else feel bad for not getting falconer? I dont want him but I want the trio to be complete.

Dude, Falconer would be perfect. I mean, we all know Lost is a great figure if you want diversity, but Falconer accomplishes the same thing without being too 'out there.'

Elder and I are thinking the Hound might add around $30 to the price. Doesn't seem poseable, based on the specs and pics. Hell, I'll pay it. Especially since other retailers will have him for less. Cha-ching indeed.

Yeah, i think that is the price range, and I am still a SSC customer, more money but the rewards are sweet as hell. I am saving them up for a Clone trooper or something.

well, I haven;t bought any of these guys yet, but I must say this might be the one I bite the bullet on! Although It'd be nice to have a set of 3 I think I'd be very happy with just this guy as is!

Wow, that looks nice! Best one yet, no doubt! I just may have to get this after all!

Dude, Falconer would be perfect. I mean, we all know Lost is a great figure if you want diversity, but Falconer accomplishes the same thing without being too 'out there.'
lol Dang. Well Ill find some way to get him. So much stuff is coming out right now.

$30 is probably close, though I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed it to $250. I hope not but I could see it happening. HT set it up perfectly to have a big payday on the last fig of the trifecta...

Yeah, i think that is the price range, and I am still a SSC customer, more money but the rewards are sweet as hell. I am saving them up for a Clone trooper or something.

I will be ordering from Alter Ego for this one. They have a reward point program and some of the best prices around. Unfortunately, since you live in Ohio, you'd get hit with the tax on this, however.

I can't justify spending that much for a figure I don't really want. Too many other great Hot Toy figures coming I rather spend it on.

He was my least favorite in the movie but in toy form I think he's my favorite of the super predators. Him posed with the hound on the leash is just fantastic. My only complaint, and this is one i have of berserker as well, is that the black eyes of the mask would look a thousand times better if they were a glossy black material attached to the helmet instead of just a back matte paint over the helmet. My only concern is how green they've made him, and how he'll likely be even more greenish in the production version where the rusted copper effect will be even less apparent.

Back