Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did not see the back on the display Mk VI either. I'm not arguing that the neck is fine, I'm just saying that it's looks to be no different from their display at the show.

Don't care much for the EX but overall, this figure is awesome. The only thing I can find to actually complain about is the paint on the ab area. I believe the Mark VI had silver lines instead of gold. I know this sounds like super nitpicking, but it bugs me for some reason.
Regardless, even if HT doesn't change the color of the lines, this will be bought. It looks amazing.

PO'd the Ex but not sure if I'll keep the order. If BBTS or VP has it for around $185 I can live without the Ex. Not as cool as the crushed helmet ex,

Thing is awesome! I ordered both a regular and an exclusive piece. Gotta have both versions. This is really a kick ass piece from HT.

So the Exclusive is meant for the Tony Stark figure? I would rather they give us a compatible neck joint for a regular true type so we don't have to mod it. Maybe with mark 5

I pre-ordered the exclusive. It looks amazing even though it is a bit pricey.

Don't know if I'll keep it though. Still waiting for the Avatar, Predators and The expendables figs. (Plus, I think if I only get one Iron man suit from IM2 it'll probably the mark V)

Back