Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean....my camera is bad too because I have to use my flash on all of the pics to even get a remotely decent pic.....all of these camera junkies in here have some great equipment....I'm looking at upgrading to a T3i soon hopefully....the wife already has given the go sign for that project....
Yo, jump on that now before she changes her mind or uses the money herself on new shoes and bags.
The Canon T3i is a great DSLR.

:exactly::goodpost:

Also agree with the Mark V, though my shelf seems to be maxxed out atm. And then there is the mark 2 AUV :panic:

Yes, these two are a must buy for me.
I was floored when I read the announcement of the Mk.II AU. That was a dream come true because I missed the original Mk.II.

I won't miss it twice.

At first glance, I was trying to figure out why the right arm of your 1/6 War Machine looked like a minigun. :lol

That's an awesome collection buddy! :clap

Do you have the Mech Test Tony and Whiplash displayed on a different shelf?

:lol The right arm of my War Machine just does not like to stay up higher, I guess the joint is a little loose so it does drop down a bit (which annoys me to no end).

Yes, I have the Mech test & Whiplash currently in a Detolf, though I'll be rearranging everything soon b/c of the new 1/6's coming (Bruce Lee's, Jack Sparrows, Thor & Odin) and have some custom shelves & displays in the pipeline too.

In other words, I'm a freaking mess :D

Ok Exotic you inspired me to take a group shot (minus Mech test & Whiplash) with my POS camera :lol

0042-1.jpg

damn thats nice :yess::yess:

great shots centurion....if you have photoshop you do your own back drop and I guarantee you most would think it was from the movie...
Thanks buddy. :duff

Yeah, I wish I had PS too.
A friend of mine offered to give me PS Elements 2. Very outdated, but at least it's free.

This is really pathetic, but I do any post processing with whatever the program is that comes with Microsoft Vista. Very basic, like brightness, contrast, and cropping.

Lightroom? Is this freeware?

So you're not even processing the raws from your camera? Are you letting the camera convert to jpg or something? If you don't have raw processing capabilities I'd highly suggest getting software that does. If you where on a Mac I would suggest Aperture which is only $80 and pretty much the same program as Lightroom.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aperture/id408981426?mt=12&ls=1
Yes, they're being converted to jpeg by the cam. A very modest Canon XTi.
If I can get a halfway decent photo editor, I'd shoot in RAW.

Looks like the Mark VI that I got from Forbidden Planet is from the first batch i.e. BD chest piece doesn't sit flush. I know a lot of early adopters were running into this - did you guys just just contact hot toys directly to get it replaced?

Back