Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01651.jpg
Nice collection you got going there! :clap
The Mk.IV is still one of my favorites.

Right. :lol
This is why I'm skeptical of those sellers claiming the figure was "opened for inspection only", but I understand you (as the buyer) take risks either way.

I have an extra Mark VI that I was thinking of selling. I couldn't keep it sealed, though, because the forearm rocket pieces all came loose in the box. :slap

That's why I never open my hot toys so the value will be high. I just have to visit this forum and look at all the nice pictures. Lol. Best of both worlds.

That's why I never open my hot toys so the value will be high. I just have to visit this forum and look at all the nice pictures. Lol. Best of both worlds.

All your figures want to get out of their cardboard prisons.

Then you might be in this for the wrong reason

:borg:

Very much agreed.

Sure, it's a free country and you can do what you want blah blah blah.

But that makes it harder on the rest of us.

Thanks for nothing.

Has anyone tried to remove the "weathering" on the clean thigh pieces? Mine are pretty dark, and I wanna display clean. Doesn't bother me a whole lot, but compared to the mark IVs thighs they look extra dirty.

I have an extra Mark VI that I was thinking of selling. I couldn't keep it sealed, though, because the forearm rocket pieces all came loose in the box. :slap
Arrgh! :gah:
I know exactly what you mean, bro.

The same exact thing happened to my Mk.IV. :(
Just a gentle shake of the box gets the rattling going.

Hopefully all pieces are not broken on yours.

Arrgh! :gah:
I know exactly what you mean, bro.

The same exact thing happened to my Mk.IV. :(
Just a gentle shake of the box gets the rattling going.

Hopefully all pieces are not broken on yours.

My Mark IV and both my Mark VIs had loose rocket armor pieces. Fortunately, everything was undamaged. :rock

I can't wait for the mark V to release because I already paid for it months ago.....gonna be sweet having a figure get dropped off knowing it's been paid for for a long time.....lol

My camera is so bad, it's embarrassing :slap

I refuse to do a collection thread b/c it does my collection zero justice :(

:lol

I know what you mean....my camera is bad too because I have to use my flash on all of the pics to even get a remotely decent pic.....all of these camera junkies in here have some great equipment....I'm looking at upgrading to a T3i soon hopefully....the wife already has given the go sign for that project....

I know what you mean....my camera is bad too because I have to use my flash on all of the pics to even get a remotely decent pic.....all of these camera junkies in here have some great equipment....I'm looking at upgrading to a T3i soon hopefully....the wife already has given the go sign for that project....

:exactly::goodpost:

Also agree with the Mark V, though my shelf seems to be maxxed out atm. And then there is the mark 2 AUV :panic:

Ok Exotic you inspired me to take a group shot (minus Mech test & Whiplash) with my POS camera :lol

0042-1.jpg
At first glance, I was trying to figure out why the right arm of your 1/6 War Machine looked like a minigun. :lol

That's an awesome collection buddy! :clap

Do you have the Mech Test Tony and Whiplash displayed on a different shelf?

Back