Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew that was coming. I don't think simply acknowledging that shipping may be disrupted by the Tsunami is a problem.

I have no actual idea, I just know that global shipping in general has been a bit disrupted but, just because something is shipped from someplace doesn't mean that it doesn't go through other places.

Again I have no idea on the actuality of it, was just commenting it might be a factor as I know it has been for some other things I've had shipped.

* For North American buyers anyway. Which in that case it's North American buyers using middle men and re-distributors to get a figure earlier than the official western release date. In any case I know of any manufacturing defects/problems have been fixed by the North American (NA) release. And many people who have imported the Asian release to NA has had some difficulty in getting replacements. So in part NA buyers are responsible for their own difficulty in getting problems like this fixed due to circumventing the distribution cycle.

Interesting point here. (In fact, one could establish a whole thread out of this topic!)

As always, dedguy's text (& photography) don't disappoint. :yess:

People in Japan are sick, homeless or dying... And you're worried about a toy shipment? Really?

Calm down. I don't think anyone is getting their priorities out of whack.

Exactly, Josh.
I cannot speak for any other members, but this minor trifle of a discussion is in no way more important than the current state of Sendai at this moment. Or any fellow suffering human beings, for that matter.

In fact, Japan has nothing to do with this discussion.

We're just talking about high-end collectible toys, right?

You wanna talk guilt? Go post in a religious forum.*

*Whoops! This is one! :wink1:

Giant * for the win. I would have probably gone with one of the other classic markers for a footnote,

as an avid reader of Terry Pratchett I have found myself using footnotes (in addition to the parenthetical asides* I often use) more often.

*Which iirc, C.S. Lewis used a lot.

We are the hollow men, headpiece filled with straw, alas.

We are the hot toys men, headsculpt met with bawls, alas.

I just wanted to make sure people's priorities are where they should be. Praise Jesus! LOL

So is SS gonna start billing on the 15th or the 1st ?
On the SS board says it's the 1st but then ppl here says 15th.... Confused

So is SS gonna start billing on the 15th or the 1st ?
On the SS board says it's the 1st but then ppl here says 15th.... Confused

Yeah, I was going be getting both the regular and exclusive, regular I was told the 1st, when I got my 1st notice which I cancelled due to financial reasons, and then I received the Exclusive notice which said the 15th for that one.

Im waiting for my ironman mk6 preorder from Loontentoys , Ebay , someone have news about this figure from this seller?

This is coming next month!!!! Damn....and I told myself to take it easy. Well it's either this or a 1:1 Predator head.

Tough choice :cuckoo: Since I'm a HT fan, I say get this first..:yess:

Yeah....but how can I say No to this.:monkey2

fa84514c.png

Back