Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Battle Damaged"

P1010007.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010013.jpg

Looks good nick. Curious to see the chest plate when it's gets here on my two and if it's adjusted or if I have to mod it.

I might have to sell my Mark III gunmetal in order to fund my Mark VI and eventually my Mark V. That's not a bad thing right? The Mark III gunmetal wasn't in the movie and it doesn't fit with the rest of the collection, right?

Someone convince me I'm selling the right figure?:dunno

No don't do it, sounds like you dont want to sell it, try your hardest to get the funds to buy them both, HT has only just realised the 1st batch of VI (OSB said there been delayed, still waiting for mine :( ) but the GM version is so cool & rare to get now days but it's up to you of course, you'll make a nice profit but hopefully if you do you won't regret it later down the line, I know I would but that's me ;)

So what should I do with the leftover "body?" I kinda think I should keep it just in case but I could probably sell the legs to people who have broken air flaps and the torso to someone who needs to replace theirs for whatever reason or for customs...

Any input anyone?

2011-03-22_13-59-13_488.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking pics. I can't believe there is that much difference in the BD chest piece from sitting flush. I really hope they have fixed this. I want to display him in the BD, since I really like the clean Mark IV with RDJ head sculpt.

Great looking pics. I can't believe there is that much difference in the BD chest piece from sitting flush. I really hope they have fixed this. I want to display him in the BD, since I really like the clean Mark IV with RDJ head sculpt.

well with a little bit of modding you can still make the chest look great for displaying, especially if you put him in a more dynamic pose. Once you fix it up, its really only noticeable if you have him standing straight and facing forward

Yeah, it's really too bad about the BD chest piece and the issues with fitment.

So, has it been officially announced by HT that the delay of the Mk.VI is to fix this? :pray:

So what should I do with the leftover "body?" I kinda think I should keep it just in case but I could probably sell the legs to people who have broken air flaps and the torso to someone who needs to replace theirs for whatever reason or for customs...

Any input anyone?

2011-03-22_13-59-13_488.jpg

so there are obv no arms to the body right? if its not an insane price, i would like the torso area, (and arms?) dont need the legs.

was thinking of maybe doing the diorama of it hanging from chains. send me a pm if youd like to let it go. thanks!

Yeah, it's really too bad about the BD chest piece and the issues with fitment.

So, has it been officially announced by HT that the delay of the Mk.VI is to fix this? :pray:

Officially, no. But "official" announcements by Hot Toys dont really exist as even when something is official, they change it as necessary, just like the release date.

Mmmm pics.

Should tide you over for a bit, eh?

Love the look but that not sitting flush is kind of a turn off. Hope they fix it before they get out. Seems like such a simple mistake, that shouldn't have happened.

Tab A doesn't fit into slot B?

I have to say after seeing those battle damaged pics, I think that is the way I am going to display him especially since I have the MK IV as well which takes care of having a non damaged look.

I didnt ever plan on leaving the BD on it but after my picture session it really grew on me! If there is a BD War Machine it would make sense but as long as WM is clean, so is IM :D

^^Is the red of the MKVI the same as the MKIV, should be right? You know I would be down for the left leg if HT does not send me a replacement.

yeah, exactly the same paint. In fact, all the small nicks on the calves/shins/feet on the Mk IV and VI are in the exact identical spots which makes me think they just used the same pair of legs for both versions.

Back