Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Actually my modified BW body has smaller boobs/boobs girth (from the default)..... As I removed the large hard plastic inserts and replaced them with smaller pliable ones.. so you'll would not get the unnatural fold that plaque some BW and mimics Abi's strapped boobs (with the jacket). Working with the insert, you can actually vary quite a significant range of boob size with the limited body range by HT.

A reason Why BW body is one of the best if not the best female body (except for elbow joints)..
spawnmaxlee's Pic (of toy-world)
60266_1520030634734_1053579155_31521925_219365_n.jpg

more here..
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27554&extra=page=1

You can't zip up with the torso she comes with?

You can.... but the jacket was not meant to be zipped up.... and I wanted a breast reduction to reflect Abi's (Jessica Biel) body in the movie (+ the great articulation the body offered).

Last edited:
Just opened Whistler and while I am really impressed overall I'm a little worried about the floppy knee joints. Is this typical of female TTs? I haven't owned a HT female since Ripley (which feels like about 100 years ago).
Anyone have any suggestions for a good replacement body? I'm more concerned with stability and an easy swap than aesthetic - don't care about visible articulation.

Might be. Both of my Sarah's had a loose right knee.

4 of my Sarah bodies had great stiff knees (by default)..... You just need to pop the joints off and screw them tighter.... Floppy hips are harder to repair

Female TT are pretty robust, except for floppy hips... no problem that cannot be address/repaired....

I just got my Abigail this morning!!! :rock :rock :rock
I'm so happy with this figure, it's awesome!!! The headsculpt is beautiful with a great likeness and the hair looks great.
The outfit is amazing as well, and the accessories top notch! The revolver is definitely one of my favorite HT guns I own!!! :rock :rock :rock

5010789635_dbffe12be6_b.jpg

5010796093_1f6ba4dc51_b.jpg

5010797793_d98bde3c7c_b.jpg

Sweet! Looking good Entity!

Thanks man!!! :rock :duff

Good stuff The Entity, glad you got her.
Easily the best HT female surley?!

All my lady friends really like her too.

Thanks Eamon! :hi5:

I only have 2 HT females, the other being Machiko, and I think they are both awesome figures. I'd say Abby and Machiko are HT's best female figs so far.

But she definitely is a great figure!!! I absolutely love the sculpt. It really is amazing and definitely HT best female likeness so far!!! :rock :rock :rock

Other than the wobbly legs (which I'll get to) and the fact that I can't get her pistol into the holster to save my life, top notch figure! So glad HT is making figures form my favorite crap movies! :rock
awblade.jpg

^ Actually my modified BW body has smaller boobs/boobs girth (from the default)..... As I removed the large hard plastic inserts and replaced them with smaller pliable ones.. so you'll would not get the unnatural fold that plaque some BW and mimics Abi's strapped boobs (with the jacket). Working with the insert, you can actually vary quite a significant range of boob size with the limited body range by HT.

A reason Why BW body is one of the best if not the best female body (except for elbow joints)..
spawnmaxlee's Pic (of toy-world)
60266_1520030634734_1053579155_31521925_219365_n.jpg

more here..
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27554&extra=page=1

You can.... but the jacket was not meant to be zipped up.... and I wanted a breast reduction to reflect Abi's (Jessica Biel) body in the movie (+ the great articulation the body offered).

I'm really, really disturbed by the fact that I find many of those pictures to be pretty hot. :monkey2

How did he get the body/breasts to turn out so well? His shots look better than anything else posted prior, no creases, they aren't sagging etc.??

Back