Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Incredulously): Oh, really?
Guardian's definitely staying, since he's in great shape and isn't one of those figures where my condition OCD muddles with my perception of the piece. Therefore he, Lost, and Shadow will be proudly displayed together.

Seriously, though. Bring on Ram! Please wait for a while though, because based on my calculations, I have juuuuuuuuuuuust enough money to afford all the HT goodness I need this year and still have some dough left over to at least start collecting SSC's new Alien statue line. Eventful Christmas, indeed. :D
and then what? you'll have all those Lost preds and no Elder to lead them? what's your plan then tough guy, hope HT puts their other licenses on hold and make another Elder just for you? be reasonable, you never had what it takes to keep this charade going. if you think your "condition OCD" can get to you, just wait until the completion kind kicks in and you see that empty spot in your collection. i've seen tougher than you descend into madness over the empty spot. holding onto that Guardian will only end in ruin. its awesome shall become my Guardian's awesome. all in good time.

and then what? you'll have all those Lost preds and no Elder to lead them? what's your plan then tough guy, hope HT puts their other licenses on hold and make another Elder just for you? be reasonable, you never had what it takes to keep this charade going. if you think your "condition OCD" can get to you, just wait until the completion kind kicks in and you see that empty spot in your collection. i've seen tougher than you descend into madness over the empty spot. holding onto that Guardian will only end in ruin. its awesome shall become my Guardian's awesome. all in good time.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Ah, but that's the amazing part -- HT is putting out so many Lost Hunter figures that soon it will be unnecessary to "complete" a display with the P2 Elder or the P2 himself. I do in fact have a form of completion OCD, though it's not textbook and has certain work-arounds depending on how I happen to think of that word. ;)

Wow...$36!!...they are getting worst, first they took away the ability to give buyers negative feedback for screwing you over and now they raise the fees again. I hope they burn too! :mad:

What? You can't give a buyer negative feedback? That doesn't seem fair since, though I haven't experienced it yet, some buyers can be ar$eh0le$ and scammers.

Damn, I've been thinking of taking some things to ebay that I can't seem to sell here unless I keep lowering my prices. Now I'm not so sure about the ebay route though.

Like Lar'ja I don't buy stuff to flip but since I find myself in a position of needing to sell stuff I'd like to get as much money as I can.

0091600x1200-7.jpg
0081600x1200-8.jpg
0071600x1200-9.jpg

0131600x1200-3.jpg
0111600x1200-4.jpg

0181600x1200-4.jpg
0161600x1200-5.jpg

0141600x1200-6.jpg

0151600x1200-2.jpg

Just done the boiling water mod :D better now. Lost is still looking as if he stuck his spear into a power outlet

I had did the hair dryer mod on my both guardian and lost, they still can't look as accurate as shown on the box.

But they looks good, much better then the original.

My Guardian:
IMG_5431.jpg

IMG_5443.jpg

My Lost:
IMG_5429.jpg

I've never used the hair dryer method...

1. Remove the head.

2. Tie the dreads down with rubber bands.

3. Dip the head in near boiling water for about 30 seconds. (I place the head in a plastic bag so it doesn't get wet).

4. Place in freezer to cool down and force the dreads to retain their new shape.

Back