Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who still thinks this isn't getting released :nana:

Love the sucker punch and avatar boxes, can't see the tron boxes too clearly.

yea I'm not reordering right away either. Had the funds for this long ago but as time widdled on with no update, that money was spent elsewhere. it's unfortunate, but hopefully with the delay, that means lots of canceled orders which means he'll be instock for awhile.

Last edited:
Does the cycle look a bit small to anyone else?

On the other hand Jake sully is an absolute beast.

finally a damn picture. the bike does look a tad small. in the film, the bikes are a tad bigger but screw it. at this point il take it!!!

I'm really interested to see the light up feature AND if they included anything extra due to the wait. The thing that bugs me the most is that all those figures have a base. I was hoping to see a coo game grid styled base with this guy

Dat box!
emot-froggonk.gif

Hope this was worth the wait. Looks good so far, hopefully the light up feature looks killer.

Damn that Avatar figure looks beast next to the others, won't be able to get him or at least thats what my wallet keeps tellin me. :lol

i hope there is just one switch for the lights on this cycle, and not 5 like the iron man figures.

its a pita switching each light on individually.

Back