Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad news !

Release day is now push back to near the end of year or Dec. :panic:

Good news for my wallet. :panic:

Not enough PO may be?

I canceled my PO on this one two weeks ago. In the end there are going to be way too many problems for Hot Toys to keep up with on the light up features. I don't want to pay 300.00 on something that has the potential to die at any moment. Right now I have the Ultimate Sam Flynn/ CLU 1:6 scale which work well. I will just wait for Side Show to release a Premium Format Rinzler. Depending on price I may go for Side Shows lightcycle too. I was going to order the Kevin Flynn, but even with that it lacks in what makes Tron stand out....."light up features." Too bad this could have been an awesome line.

Last edited:
Bad news !

Release day is now push back to near the end of year or Dec. :panic:

Great! This is what happens when you throw a license off, previously announced two not the most interesting figures and releasing one without some proper treatment :lol
So yeah this license officially dead now.

Thx OMG, ure awesome :)

Good for my wallet. Don't care how much time it takes as long as it's great when it arrives.

Wasn't the Tumbler delayed for almost a year ? We ended up with a pretty good product nonetheless, didn't we ?

If they postponed this because of the recent outbreak of The Comedian figure's leaky rubber suit. I am ok for the delay. I'd hate to pay what it costs to have it fall apart.

I don't think there's any rubber parts on this, since the figure isn't posable.

Specs said:
- Body with partial movability
- One (1) pair of gloved palms for driving the Light Cycle
- One (1) pair of bending legs for riding position (left leg is interchangeable)
- One (1) extra piece of interchangeable straight left leg for breaking position

- One (1) one-piece undetachable black-color Tron Warrior suit with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated) with data disc at the back
- One (1) pair of undetachable black-color boots

Mobile figure and rubber suit.

Kto-takoj-Captain-Obvious.gif

:D

Can you imagine a rubber suit which looks like a rubber suit and made of something else is 1/6? I don't.
At least we have plenty of time to argue about it :monkey3

Can you imagine a rubber suit which looks like a rubber suit and made of something else is 1/6? I don't.
At least we have plenty of time to argue about it :monkey3

Why not?
They make plastic look like metal...
:dunno
Besides, there's no need for it to be rubber if it DOESN'T move...
It can be hard molded plastic... ABS or something like that...
There's nothing that indicates either way... and you can't go by the prototype pictures, as those maybe aren't the final materials either...

Well this sucks...
seriously HT... WTF??...
:mad:

If you want your moneys worth let them take the time they need:dunno,i'm sure after the batman fiasco(and now the comedian it seems) they want to avoid anything like that happening again, and at the end of the day a delay usually results in a better end product.

..although i'm sure the delay may have more to do with the light up feature.

I don't think there is any rubber on it. I'll bet its all semi-rigid PVC. No where in the pictures is there body parts jointed. All are cast into their positions.

Back