Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a little known fact that Marlon Brando lost 300 lbs and was the stunt double for Keaton for the movie.

Really.

Why does Joker look bigger in frame compared to Batman? Batman looks smaller.......anyone?

Simple. It's because Joker is bigger (actually, taller) than Batman, in almost any universe:

Michael Keaton = 5'9" Jack Nicholson = 5'10"

Christian Bale = 6'0" Heath Ledger = was 6'2"

Modern comics versions (post-Crisis / pre-reboot, anyway)

Batman = 6'2" The Joker = 6'5"

Adam West = 6'2" Cesar Romero = was 6'2" ...wow, who would have thought it?...this is the only time these foes met "eye to eye". ;)

The only time Batman has the edge in height over the joker is:

Kevin Conroy = 6'2" Mark Hamill = 5'9", but I guess in this case it's not dependent on the voice actors but how the characters are drawn/rendered.

Last edited:
I knew some interpretations of the Joker in the comics is tall and lanky, but he's currently 6'5"? Wow.

It's in the bluray extras. I thought everybody knew this. :dunno

Yes, it's one of those things you take for granted now.

Brando was, however, told to slim down a little after his first costume fitting:

franceso-de-molfetta-new-idols-front.jpg

Simple. It's because Joker is bigger (actually, taller) than Batman, in almost any universe:

Michael Keaton = 5'9" Jack Nicholson = 5'10"

Christian Bale = 6'0" Heath Ledger = was 6'2"

Modern comics versions (post-Crisis / pre-reboot, anyway)

Batman = 6'2" The Joker = 6'5"

Adam West = 6'2" Cesar Romero = was 6'2" ...wow, who would have thought it?...this is the only time these foes met "eye to eye". ;)

The only time Batman has the edge in height over the joker is:

Kevin Conroy = 6'2" Mark Hamill = 5'9", but I guess in this case it's not dependent on the voice actors but how the characters are drawn/rendered.

In "Dead End" ... Batman (Clark Bartram) is 5'9" and Joker (Andrew Koenig) is 5'6".

MOVIEdeadendPIC3.jpg

Heh.

SnakeDoc

I will be getting my joker in another week and half. I had to see realy how long we wait from comiccon july 24th 2011 premier. I know some figures were earlier like the bale batman i recieved in late october 2011..I Just kinda like showing how long we wait for some of these masterpiece's is about 9 and half monts if order right away.....How time flys when waiting for greatness......:impatient::wave

Back