MTOYS MS028 1/6 '89 Museum Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

:lol

Those headsculpts are amazing.

If they make a Mob Joker I’m going to **** my pants.

EDIT:

They said they plan on doing a Jack Napier version too.

They do. It's depends on how they turn out. I remember the tailoring on the previous Joker being a bit wonky. If I can get my hands on the smiling one with a good paint job I'll be putting my HT head away.

Last edited:
One Sixth Kit is legitimate.
True, but the OP is looking for the Mars Toys Laughing Man and not this MToys Nicholson. OSK doesn’t have the MarsToys figure available anymore. The OP posted a link to Comic Sanctorum which is ToysWonderland’s site for third party figures, but they’re known for not always fulfilling orders, which I believe is why the OP is looking to order from somewhere more legitimate.

Where's MToys promised DeVito Penguin...?
Didn’t even know they teased a DeVito Penguin! Though, I don’t think they ever released their Mime Joker (not to be confused with the big-eyed Cyber X Mime Joker) nor their TDK Police Joker which have been up for PO for years now, yet they released Stock Exchange Bane which went up for PO late last year. All that to say, it’s hard to know what they’ll actually release.

Who here has worked with Comic Sanctorum? Are they trustworthy, are items packed securely, etc.? Does the shipping amount quoted typically line up with the actual amount? They have some pretty good prices....

Last edited:
Who here has worked with Comic Sanctorum? Are they trustworthy, are items packed securely, etc.? Does the shipping amount quoted typically line up with the actual amount? They have some pretty good prices....

That place is the same as Toys Wonderland, I avoid them. I order from OneSixthKit, Giantoy, and TNSFigures in that order when looking for something.

Back