Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I really can't wait until I have this in hand. Hopefully by next week. I just hope it won't leave me feeling like Keaton Batman......wanting multiples.

This is precisely why I'm itching to get a hold of him plus I feel like he is gonna stand out so much on my shelf. Btw who is your first favorite figure to pose?

He definitely adds a lot of color to a shelf. Spidey is my favorite when it comes to posing but Jack is a very close second.

The only complaint i have with the figure is where the fat suit doesn't go up close to the neck and the shirt shows it. I fixed it on mine by putting a little cotton around the inside of the shirt close to the neck which filled the shirt back out. OCD's bad at times :gah:

He definitely adds a lot of color to a shelf. Spidey is my favorite when it comes to posing but Jack is a very close second.

I don't have Spidey but I bet he is a lot of fun to pose. I was contemplating getting him for that reason but there is too much Batman and Terminator goodness happening to buy anything else.:lol

The only complaint i have with the figure is where the fat suit doesn't go up close to the neck and the shirt shows it. I fixed it on mine by putting a little cotton around the inside of the shirt close to the neck which filled the shirt back out. OCD's bad at times :gah:

You can see the fat suit through the shirt? :dunno

You can see the fat suit through the shirt? :dunno

I think what he means is that you can tell its there because the shirt conforms to the top of the fat suit. If that makes sense? I see what he means and have a feeling it will eventually drive me nuts too......I'll just pose him leaning forward or holding his hat over his chest :rotfl

9fcfa5a9.jpg

you can't see the fat suit through the shirt it just the shirt indents where the fat suit ends close to the neck

I think what he means is that you can tell its there because the shirt conforms to the top of the fat suit. If that makes sense? I see what he means and have a feeling it will eventually drive me nuts too......I'll just pose him leaning forward or holding his hat over his chest :rotfl

Gotcha. Thanks.:duff

SO Sideshow is shipping them this week? So all online retailers will have them early next week?

Anyone in Canada getting Joker from Toys2?

Yeah, I have my Joker on order through Toys2. I sent an email off a couple weeks ago asking if they had a release date on Joker and they told me beginning of May.

Back