Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called a few more days til they get jack......

Cool. I figured I'd be charged Monday the 16th, it would ship Tuesdays or Wednesday the 17th or 18th, and I'd have it @ the 24th or 25th.

After getting what may be the best figure ever made, DX09, I am SO stoked to get Jack Joker!

Of course I will say, I would have been equally satisfied if it weren't a DX. The pers don't do much for me. But that my taste.

Is this DX being split shipped like the DX09?

CSC's initial speculation was yes, but then when I went to pick up my Batman they mentioned there was a chance it wouldn't be. No indication of one over the other as of yet I don't think.

What has side show said in their shipping notice? Will this be a spilit shipment.

So far everything they have put out has been a split unless the ramped up production in a big way.

I didnt order through SS so that why Im wondering when Ill be expecting being charged for this. In the coming weeks or a month from now :lol

CSC's initial speculation was yes, but then when I went to pick up my Batman they mentioned there was a chance it wouldn't be. No indication of one over the other as of yet I don't think.

I have two Joker figures with CSC. I was sort of hoping for once that they'd get a split shipment so I wouldn't have to pay until next month.

Funny how things work if they end up getting them soon.

Hot toys, plans to launch a new figure of Jack Nicholson, in the same movie "1989", but as the villain character before becoming the Joker. if we talk about the actor, that figure would be more appreciated by me. That practically it would be a figure of the actor, similar to the figure of Jeon Entrebay Reno.

At this point I think I'll have to wait for that release (Jack Nicholson without makeup), and the joker 2.0 (Heath Ledger with makeup).

imgres

hey i have my last payment on 15th and havent heard anything from sideshow.. I got notice for spidey and redskull but no joker notice...Does that mean another delay they said 17th he''d arrive..anyone get notice from sideshow yet?

I had a "Your card is about to be charged for your final FLEX on THE JOKER" notice on Thursday last. This has not yet happened (the 15th being a Sunday) and SSC don't open for another hour and a half - it's only 7am in SSC land (Huh! RassenFrassenFrikkin Time-zones. Time zones :pfft:)

So first, I am having a healthy dose of...

:gah::gah::gah::gah:

Closely follwed by a huge dose of...

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

I also have 1st FLEXs on HAWKEYE(HT) and DARTH MAUL(Medi) but not FLEX-charge notices for them despite it all apparently coming out on the same day...It's a lot so I just want to get it done. I need to see if we can do something really silly and extravagant this week...

Like buy food and pay some bills!*

*(OK so it's not quite that bad yet!)

my cc will be charged tomorrow so it looks like this baby will be coming in a couple of weeks. can't wait to get him

Back