Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from BBTS so I guess I will have to wait until some time in May if not June, even though the site says late April.

I got my SHIPPING SOON notice from sideshow. My final payment will charge this weekend. I guess I'll probably have him the last week of the month.

So he's in the states and Sideshow just has to ship him? I haven't been following this thread because I'm trying to keep it fresh. I ordered through AE and I wanna gauge when they will get him. Split shipment right?

So he's in the states and Sideshow just has to ship him? I haven't been following this thread because I'm trying to keep it fresh. I ordered through AE and I wanna gauge when they will get him. Split shipment right?

That's what I'm assuming. I hope to have a shipping notice sometime next week.

In the last email I got from AE, they weren't positive on a date, but Sideshow was telling them sometime in early May.

Sideshow times charging the last payment of a flex pay item with its arrival to their warehouse. Then it usually ships with a day or 2 from when that last payment hits. So I am assuming and hoping it will get shipped somewhere around the 16th or 17th and I'll have it a week later.

I ordered from BBTS so I guess I will have to wait until some time in May if not June, even though the site says late April.

Yep me too. However, I'm hopeful that it won't be that long. Once Sideshow got there full allotment of Batman '89, BBTS also got there stock. Seeing as how the Joker shipment isn't split like Bat's this should be a goo sign.

That's what I'm assuming. I hope to have a shipping notice sometime next week.

In the last email I got from AE, they weren't positive on a date, but Sideshow was telling them sometime in early May.

Did you guys get your Batman? I had mine shipped seperate, should be here tomorrow.:yess::yess:

Yep me too. However, I'm hopeful that it won't be that long. Once Sideshow got there full allotment of Batman '89, BBTS also got there stock. Seeing as how the Joker shipment isn't split like Bat's this should be a goo sign.

Joker isn't splt? I thought we heard early on that it was.

just got mine yesterday
9fcfa5a9.jpg

here they are together
cb497c6d.jpg

Because Joker was bigger than Batman...

cce8edbba34dc78746b47efa18bc85b6.wix_mp

This is NOT your momma's roided out Batman-for-introverts. This is a real guy with psychological problems dressing up like a Bat to beat up criminals. Silly, yes? :D

Not to mention the fact that Batman basically has a form fitting body suit/armor and the Joker has multiple layers of clothing.

Also, black makes things seem slimmer and then, well, look how vibrant the Joker is.

This is NOT your momma's roided out Batman-for-introverts. This is a real guy with psychological problems dressing up like a Bat to beat up criminals.

varley-color-01.jpg

Joker also has a fat suit under all the clothing. Batman = muscles and in shape. Joker = fat and happy:)

cce8edbba34dc78746b47efa18bc85b6.wix_mp

Arms look puny to me. Jokers got his hand around bicep with room to spare.:dunno

Never noticed that before...

Back