help! whats this movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Cody

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright details will be slim and I cant find it anywhere on a search engine.
Its a old movie probably 1980s 90s.
The plot is about these kids who get sucked into the TV with a remote that there dad made. It takes them to a land filled with talking dinosaurs.
Now here is where my childhood memory starts failing. All i remember is a little Pterodactyl who breaks his wing and cant fly, and a Tyrannosaurus rex named Rex with a sidekick triceratops.
nothing else can i remember but it was a part of my childhood and would love to watch it again. any help would be appreciated!

I think you're referring to 'Adventures in Dinosaur City'??

Wow, this takes me back! :lol

Here's one from the 80s. I thought the movie was called "Little Spies" but I can't find it on IMDB. No, its not "Spy Kids." :lol

Can't remember the premise so much other than its a bunch of kids looking to break into a building and they use a remote control helicopter for part of it and has the cliche dress up/put on eyeblack scenes that Rambo made famous.

Really fun movie from my childhood.

Edit:actually it looks like that is what its called after all. It was a Disney tv movie I guess, so that threw me off.

If you're an 80s kid you probably remember it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXrB3OaP5lE&feature=share&list=PL089D4D75C66D15EB[/ame]

Last edited:
Back