HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dorne fight scene was shocking. This show has had the most well-choreographed battles out there, and then to drop down to this level of choreography is just incomprehensible.

It was Arrow S3 fight scene kinda bad.

What happened? :dunno

Jeez what the hell was up with that ending. That girl gets ****ed over the most throughout the entire series. That part ruined my whole day I really hate looking at **** like that even if it was implied. Hopefully we get some sort of redemption at some point im still waiting for the red wedding redemption but that seems no where to be found as of yet.

Hopefully we get some sort of redemption at some point im still waiting for the red wedding redemption but that seems no where to be found as of yet.
Well there is an awesome character introduced in the books after the red wedding that could have ended up avenging Robb and Catelyn, but the show creators decided to leave this character out for some stupid reason.

But I'm sure Sansa and Arya will kick some butt after they're done being raped and scrubbing dead bodies for a few seasons.

Ugh, Sansa escaped Joffery only to end up with someone even worse. I was hoping she would get out of it somehow, but that sort of stuff doesn't happen too often with this show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ugh, Sansa escaped Joffery only to end up with someone even worse. I was hoping she would get out of it somehow, but that sort of stuff doesn't happen too often with this show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, watching it you knew what was coming, knew it was going to happen, no doubt, but still you hoped somehow it would be stopped. Not in this world.

Hopefully the Boltons get theres

Yea right! This show feels more like the bad guys win and grow in power each season and the people you want to win get messed up more. It a great show but damn give Sansa a break already.

It doesn't happen to Sansa in the book, but Sansa has taken on the role of Jeyne Poole to some extent for the TV series (and much worse happens to her)

I really think Theon is going to snap pretty soon, you can tell he's battling with himself in that last scene. Even though he played the betrayer, I think he's good deep down and miles above the boltons at this point even at his worst

I wish Theon would come to his senses and become a true Ironborn warrior, but of course, if that does happen, he'll be killed immediately.

Biggest troll post, ever :lol. I think Ramsay needs to go at this point. It's pretty clear that fans have gotten sick of his antics; whether it's those who're reading the books, or people who're just watching the show. Aside from just being a sick bastard, he's not even a major player in the Seven Kingdoms.

I'm still wondering why the White Walker army hasn't reached deep into Wildling territories as yet :impatient:

Terrible about what happened. But, I think she really brought it onto herself for trusting Petyr Baelish so much.

How ironic is that? Even when she came to the point of realizing that she really should trust no one---just like he said---she keeps trusting him.

Back