HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Episode was decent, best part was the end with Jorah and Tyrion. Unfortunate that Jorah seems doomed now. He's a top bloke.

Also **** Roose Bolton and his bastard son. They can't die soon enough, IMO.

Exactly. Such a "F-Yeah!" moment when he returned, and then such a sour one at the end of this last episode.

Yep, it's a damn shame. Ser Jorah is the man.

I find Jorah insufferable... such a wimp, going boo-hoo because Daenerys sends him off for being a traitorous bastard. The man deceived her and her brother and then turned his back on his masters, and now he's trying to look all tough and silent beating up Tyrion...
Man has no honor.

Brienne could off Stannis for Renly and/or Roose for giving Catelyn a new necklace.

Pff, this is Game of Thrones, Brienne will probably attack Roose/Ramsay and Reek will jump out of nowhere and cut Brienne's throat.

Pff, this is Game of Thrones, Brienne will probably attack Roose/Ramsay and Reek will jump out of nowhere and cut Brienne's throat.

Ha, so true. Anyone think that the reunion of Sansa and Reek will make him snap back into Theon and try and save her, or kill Ramsay?

Ha, so true. Anyone think that the reunion of Sansa and Reek will make him snap back into Theon and try and save her, or kill Ramsay?

Seems very likely that Sansa will manipulate the people around her to re-taking Winterfell. They had that bit last season, lying about what happened with Lysa, showing she's learned very well how to play the game. She will most definitely dispatch of Ramsay, but I think Roose is much too shrewd for that.

As for Reek, seems like he never much cared for the Starks in the first place. I don't think he'd help Sansa, if he ever reverted to Theon. Her best bet is to just turn Reek against Ramsay. Create a Gollum situation and make his Reek and Theon personalities fight against each other.

Ramsey could even try offing his 'mother' during the battle to unsure his position within the family. I think the talk Roose had with him about the North being theirs was to keep Ramsey under control and focused on helping him against the impending battle with Stannis. I'm not so sure he cares as much for Ramsey as much as he needs him

The Boltons are very unpredictable which is great viewing but man do i hate both of them, which is why is why i don't think they are going anywhere soon. The Boltons and Cercei are the only really hatable characters they have built up right now

Disney is doing a Game of Thrones animated movie.......
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg....not.

Id pay to see this though, pretty creative and spot on.

Game of thrones has been pissing me off as of late can any of them stand up for them selves *uck! who cares the consequence better than going on how they are.

Ramsay, you may be a Bolton, but you'll always be a bastard in my book.

Tonight's episode was emotionally draining. Another solid episode, minus the Dorne material - tha's just awful. Jaime and Bronn vs. the Sand Snakes was comically bad. The rest of the episode was so good, in fact, that I consider this the second best, perhaps best, of the season thus far.

Good episode. I agree, the Dorne seige seemed more akin to a high school mock fight:dunno...Really sad that jorah's been under a rock for so long....especially about his dad...Me and my wife remember that slave trader as Adebisi from OZ....Its funny, jofrey was a son of a gun but he was more comic relief, now Cersei and the boltons must die!!!

Back