HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sure. By not having any alternative except torture or death since her father was executed, she really deserved a good rapin'. *waits for the rep points to start flooding in*

Lol, seriously though, that was a fantastic episode. A shame there's only 4 episodes left. Not sure that we'll see Ramsey get his comeuppance this season or not, but sure hope so. I imagine they've got something horrible planned for him. Major worry for me at the moment is that Stannis might lose to the Boltons.

Last edited:
Seriously though, it is comical how bad things are for Sansa. For the first four seasons Joffrey was the one that every other week viewers were thinking, "that little **** has to die." Now, it's Ramsey :lol

Ramsay's my third or fourth favorite character on the show. Don't want to see him go anytime soon. He's funny, charismatic, and a much better villain than Joffrey IMO.

Yeah, that's why I'm conflicted about him getting payback. I want him to die, but it would feel rushed if it happens this season, IMO.

I've gotta say, of all the characteristics I would apply to Ramsay, "funny" isn't one of them! "Look, I cut off your ****!" "Hey look, I'm hunting and killing a woman!" Hey look, I'm raping an innocent girl!" Admittedly, he is smiling every time he does these things :lol

Yea right! This show feels more like the bad guys win and grow in power each season and the people you want to win get messed up more. It a great show but damn give Sansa a break already.

I think Tywin said it best himself in the movie Last Action Hero when he said "In this world the bad guys can win."

I've gotta say, of all the characteristics I would apply to Ramsay, "funny" isn't one of them! "Look, I cut off your ****!" "Hey look, I'm hunting and killing a woman!" Hey look, I'm raping an innocent girl!" Admittedly, he is smiling every time he does these things :lol
The pork sausage scene, the hunting scene where he says "If you make it out of the woods, you win!" like a game show host, his psychotically quirky facial expressions, etc. He's a funny little spawn of hell.

tumblr_mrlob5Tr7q1se9fcoo1_500.gif

tumblr_mo5tayPjc51qiyhd9o3_250.gif

tumblr_n42wsmDWdE1riah6uo1_250.gif

tumblr_n42wsmDWdE1riah6uo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4ywi7UVrL1sq6sx1o5_250.gif

tumblr_n4ywi7UVrL1sq6sx1o2_250.gif

Ah, Ramsay.

Lol. The delivery on that "Your presence has become a bit of a problem," is priceless. Remember a few of us commenting about it, at the time. Definitely Ramsey is a very dark comedic character.

Last edited:
Seriously though, it is comical how bad things are for Sansa. For the first four seasons Joffrey was the one that every other week viewers were thinking, "that little **** has to die." Now, it's Ramsey :lol

Pretty sure Joffrey would have all those monks heads on a spike, too.

Wonder how Joffrey and Ramsay would have got on if they met eachother.
Ramsay would have chewed Joffrey up and spit him out.

I think the difference between the two is that Joffrey doesn't see himself as a maniac, whereas Ramsay knows he is and embraces it.

I could see Ramsay taking Joffrey under his wing as his protege in evil deeds. So more like what Darth Waller posted but not to the extent of being a homosexual relationship.

That is my take, too. Ramsey would've unleashed Joffrey to do everything he ever wanted but held back on. Little Tyrion would've been flayed alive rather than just humiliated, for example. The idea reminds me of those cases where two psychos meet and are worse together than they would be apart (e.g., Charles Ng and Leonard Lake *shudders*).

I liked the coversation between Jorah and Tyrion regarding why Jorah believes Dany should sit on the Iron Throne (apart from obviously wanting to dip at least the end in)

I think a lot of fans believe she has the right to the iron throne due to the Mad King being the one who was overturned by Robert, therefore because everything has been up in the air since Roberts speculated murder, the dynasty should revert back to the Targaryens by default

Tyrion, for me anyway put things into perspective, not that she would walk the same steps as the mad king but that he sort of gave up the mantle when he had to be offed for being mental

Back