HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:

And I'll add, how many of us absolutely f'n hated Jaime Lannister about two months ago?

And how many of us love him now? :wave

This show is so good at making you change sides and feel sympathy for people you hate. I agree I hated Jaime, but they really played on my emotions and had me feeling a little sorry for jim the past few episodes and also Theon for just a moment.

Jamie is better now than he was but he's still a ****** bag. At this point I want Khaleesi come in with her dragons and burn these pieces of crap to ashes.

From a non book reader I'm very curious how Littlefinger will take this since he seemed so in love with Cat and was on his way to marry her sister (i believe.) She already loathes the Lannister's so I'm very curious how that will play out. I don't trust Littlefinger at all, but he is another one that plays such a damn good character. Also, Brianne is a free agent I guess now that she will no longer be serving Cat. She seems to care for the Kingslayer, but how will she react to the Lannisters being behind this.

My mind has been a non stop roller coaster since last night... :panic:
I was thinking about this too. Really curious as to how Petyr Baelish will react to the news of her death.

Jamie is better now than he was but he's still a ****** bag. At this point I want Khaleesi come in with her dragons and burn these pieces of crap to ashes.

I love Khaleesi but something tells me once she gets even more control and power she may change for the worst, agreed, I still hate Jaime but they really let you get a glimpse at his perspective which made me sympathize only for a moment, I really think his accident has humbled him slightly.

I think it says more about how an audience can be played. They've tied your morality of the character to your feelings rather than logic.
It really is the most interesting show and its pushing more than a few social agendas and connecting it with your feeling for a character...it's very well thought out

Totally agree:exactly::goodpost:

I love Khaleesi but something tells me once she gets even more control and power she may change for the worst, agreed, I still hate Jaime but they really let you get a glimpse at his perspective which made me sympathize only for a moment, I really think his accident has humbled him slightly.

Really? I don't feel that way. She's rags to riches. She's clawed from the bottom and has maintained her moral compass. Typically, when you reached so high you never forget where you came from. She has gotten more bold. More deadlier. But I don't see her being corrupted much especially since she's gotten them 2 old guys as council.

Yeah, not getting that feeling, either, about Dani. She's certainly ruthless and imperious, but I don't get a corrupt vibe from her, at all.

She's cold blooded but gets away with it because she frees the slaves and gets around half naked

She's still going around to established societies and giving them ultimatums like join us or die and she's ok with killing thousands for what basically amounts to revenge. It all seems justified though because of the way her character has been presented to us and because she's alot hotter then most people planning to exterminate a continent.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for.

The chance of that happening might keep me around going forward. I will say I don't think she becomes evil but the way this series is going I expect one of her dragons to eat her next week.

The chance of that happening might keep me around going forward. I will say I don't think she becomes evil but the way this series is going I expect one of her dragons to eat her next week.

She can be viewed as one of the biggest bad guys on the show if you think about it though, she's borderline Hitler.

She wants to "free her people" from the opression of a previous war so she rallies them togeather by not really giving them a choice(join us or die), slowly marching around and building her army's numbers so she can ultimately take over the world by wiping out an entire other continent of people. She gave that first army that she bought a choice even though it was obvious they didn't have much of a choice or know any other way of life so that was no gamble and subsequent cities have basically been told join us or we'll practice our murdering skills on your people.

I'm just saying by comparison The Lannisters killed/plotted to kill like what a dozen Starks and a few whores?

But she's really hot and got mistreated so she gets a pass.

I agree she is a borderline bad guy. I just think she has more good guy in her than the lannisters as well as being one of the last characters I give a damn about.

She can be viewed as one of the biggest bad guys on the show if you think about it though, she's borderline Hitler.

She wants to "free her people" from the opression of a previous war so she rallies them togeather by not really giving them a choice(join us or die), slowly marching around and building her army's numbers so she can ultimately take over the world by wiping out an entire other continent of people.

I'm just saying by comparison The Lannisters killed/plotted to kill like what a dozen Starks and a few whores?

But she's really hot and got mistreated so she gets a pass.

Damn, but when she got that slave army, she gave 'em an option to stay or leave. Granted that these people don't know any better, that doesn't sound evil to me.

Back