HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hodor.gif

More book spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler:

From a non book reader I'm very curious how Littlefinger will take this since he seemed so in love with Cat and was on his way to marry her sister (i believe.) She already loathes the Lannister's so I'm very curious how that will play out. I don't trust Littlefinger at all, but he is another one that plays such a damn good character. Also, Brianne is a free agent I guess now that she will no longer be serving Cat. She seems to care for the Kingslayer, but how will she react to the Lannisters being behind this.

My mind has been a non stop roller coaster since last night... :panic:

Brianne is returning Jamie to King's Landing in a prisoner exchange and we already know the Lanisters are empty handed and dealing from a dishonest position.

Also Brianne is from the Lanister's POV an agent of a defeated rebellion with no force to back her up.

EDIT: It was pointed out earlier when discussing Ned that the better some people are the worse they fare in GOT. Brianne is about as pure of heart as they come. She is a true believer in the standards of knighthood and motivated by what she feels is a high calling.

Last edited:
In other words she probably should have let the bear have its way with her. :lol

Yeah - didn't think about her returning Jamie to the Lannisters without a Stark army anymore. Not good for her.

On the bright and shiny side it looks alot like last night's actions dumped a whole buncha the hipsters who hopped onboard with the hype, and alot of the younger girls who just wanted to bang Robb Stark. :lol

I love when shows do things like this, it takes big hairy ***** to kill some of your most loved main characters and it can have a tremendous impact on the story and other characters in a great way.

And I personally found the Starks who died to be on the more boring side of the show.

In other words she probably should have let the bear have its way with her. :lol

Yeah - didn't think about her returning Jamie to the Lannisters without a Stark army anymore. Not good for her.

Be that as it may, Jaime has enough leverage to keep her safe, period. If he didn't care for her, then he would have left her in that pit with that bear. :lol

On the bright and shiny side it looks alot like last night's actions dumped a whole buncha the hipsters who hopped onboard with the hype, and alot of the younger girls who just wanted to bang Robb Stark. :lol

I love when shows do things like this, it takes big hairy ***** to kill some of your most loved main characters and it can have a tremendous impact on the story and other characters in a great way.

And I personally found the Starks who died to be on the more boring side of the show.

What, you don't like teenybopper Twilight followers with Robb Stark posters? :D

This show borders on really freaking stupid. I'm really not sure why I continue to watch this crap. Pretty sure this show is making me never want to read the books either. Who the frak wants to see the bad guys win all the time?

:rotfl

Oh, maybe folks who desire more adult fare?

Folks who have outgrown wish-fulfillment escapism produced for adolescents?

Folks wise enough to realize that--in the real world--the bad guys are winning most of the time?

:monkey1

___

:exactly:

And I'll add, how many of us absolutely f'n hated Jaime Lannister about two months ago?

And how many of us love him now? :wave

Probably the wrong thread for someone who's a couple of episodes behind ehh

You picked the wrong day to peek at spoilers.

:exactly:

And I'll add, how many of us absolutely f'n hated Jaime Lannister about two months ago?

And how many of us love him now? :wave

Jaime has changed. I don't think he's ever seen anyone like Brienne of Tarth, which is to say I don't think he's ever truely respected anyone who wasn't a Lanister before now. He's a different man. Jaime is not going to be pleased to serve Joffrey or Tywin.

Jamie (as he is now) could not carry out Joffrey's order concerning all the first born males in KL.

Last edited:
You picked the wrong day to peek at spoilers.

Jaime has changed. I don't think he's ever seen anyone like Brienne of Tarth, which is to say I don't think he's ever truely respected anyone who wasn't a Lanister before now. He's a different man. Jaime is not going to be pleased to serve Joffrey or Tywin.

He has but he was pretty much the baddest guy on the show or at least tied with Joffrey. He killed the main character and crippled a boy and now I root for him. That says alot about the abilities of the writers and actors and people running this show.

He has but he was pretty much the baddest guy on the show or at least tied with Joffrey. He killed the main character and crippled a boy and now I root for him. That says alot about the abilities of the writers and actors and people running this show.

I guess you turn into sort of a nice guy after ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

I think it says more about how an audience can be played. They've tied your morality of the character to your feelings rather than logic.
It really is the most interesting show and its pushing more than a few social agendas and connecting it with your feeling for a character...it's very well thought out

That's true but we also have to be able to apply our logic differantly to these characters when we see the way it is they live. It's very much kill or be killed, survival of the fittest and that's a hard place for the good guy or people with our social beliefs and understanding to live.

I don't think many of us here would fare well if we were suddenly tossed into this way of life.

Back