Hasbro gets Star Trek licence!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, DarthNeil, its too bad you don't like Star Trek. :)

Too bad indeed... :)

1:6 from Hasbro? No. Better off with 3 3/4" figures.

Either way though I'll be passing. I can't get into any more toy lines.

I can't either--- but I will. Happy with a pretty complete SW 3 3/4" collection and although I'd love to see more releases for my 3 3/4" Indy collection it's complete too.

I hope they'll have TOS and TNG as well as just the new movie figs.

Hasbro has gotten the license for all Star Trek, not just the new movies. However I was told not to expect collector-oriented product to be forthcoming from the company. What exactly that means I am not sure, but it sure doesn't sound like we should be expecting realistic 3.75" or 6" lines from Hasbro.

What also is unclear is if Playmates still has some part of the Trek license. Last I had heard (albeit several months ago), they did but that may have changed. We will be sure to ask the folks at Playmates when we visit their showroom this weekend.
ToyNewsInternational

I don't collect the smaller action figures but I would love to get these in a larger scale. Any idea why this license gets no 1:6 scale lovin? Plenty of characters from tv and film.

Back