Hasbro gets Star Trek licence!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless they make action figures and not just these crappy "LEGOs", I couldn't care less.

I swore never to buy any more Star Trek figures after getting burned by Playmates with the last movie... but man if Hasbro knock it out of the park I'd be hard-pressed to stay away.

I just want various Klingons, TWOK crew and/or STVI crew with Enterprise A bridge environment from STVI, make some detailed dicast ships and i'll get those too. I hope the figures get some sort of vintage card style treatment as well.

They can't just drop a bomb like this and not give more details this weekend. Expecting great news from TF, like a cool slideshow or presentation or something.

Im surprised it took this long. Rumors of this since the Big Playmates bomb of 09. I hope they do all ST lines.

Speaking as someone with this

this...

this...

this...

this...

this...

and even this...

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! A new line to collect... Imagine waves based upon specific movies and special combo packs based upon specific episodes/STNG seasons... Love the possibilities...

Hooray for unfinished AA/DST Star Trek lines!!! :clap:clap:clap

Still, I'd be interested in what they offer. If its as good as the Star Wars figures have been the last few years in terms of articulation and sculpt, I might pick up a few. Hoping for TOS/TNG stuff, but it'll probably just be for the new movie.

I doubt this will go as deep as the Star Wars line but if it did - there could really be no end. How many Ice-cream maker guys have there been in the entirety of Star Trek.

1:6 from Hasbro? No. Better off with 3 3/4" figures.

Either way though I'll be passing. I can't get into any more toy lines.

Back