Hey all, newbie here saying hi :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rui Ram

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Recently joined the forum and this is my introductory post :)
I’ve always had a thing for miniatures & figures. From my first Star Wars action figures to the first time i saw lead D&D miniatures I knew I had to collect them. Unfortunately I never really had space to display them.
I’ve finally renovated my basement into a home theatre / man cave and will be putting in a few display cabinets. I just started collecting the Star Wars Movie Realization line with this in mind (love the mash up of Star Wars with Feudal Japan), Also recently picked up some Hot Toys 1/6 figures.
I joined the forum to tap in to the wealth of collective knowledge to help me set up and display these guys In the best possible way.
I look forward to learning from everyone’s insights.
Thanks,
Rui

Recently joined the forum and this is my introductory post :)
I’ve always had a thing for miniatures & figures. From my first Star Wars action figures to the first time i saw lead D&D miniatures I knew I had to collect them. Unfortunately I never really had space to display them.
I’ve finally renovated my basement into a home theatre / man cave and will be putting in a few display cabinets. I just started collecting the Star Wars Movie Realization line with this in mind (love the mash up of Star Wars with Feudal Japan), Also recently picked up some Hot Toys 1/6 figures.
I joined the forum to tap in to the wealth of collective knowledge to help me set up and display these guys In the best possible way.
I look forward to learning from everyone’s insights.
Thanks,
Rui
Hello my friend Welcome to the forum.

wavesmile.gif
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Rui Ram! :wave

Back