Happy Valentine's Day, Freaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I started this thread cause today is a day of love. And I love all of you.

No, this is not true. Today is my excuse to over eat, watch cartoons and order in. Mmhmm. I'm kicking it off right with Muppet babies, Captain Planet, Tales from the Cryptkeeper and Beetlejuice (cartoons), and cereal. Lots of different flavors.

What are you all doing today, and will it be awesome?

We did Valentines yesterday because we are about to get another blizzard here on the east coast. We went to dinner and then a jazz club and saw TS Monk, thelonious monk's son. It was an amazing show!!!!

Today we might go to the movies before the storm hits or just cuddle up on the couch and catch up on our TV shows.

Also Valentines I think should be everyday when you with the person you love :)

Happy Jill Valentine's day!

acqo4og36yxvmyyu1ebr.gif

:love

This is a day to eat chocolate, drink rum and play Resident Evil :yess:

tumblr_mdr3c9fnnJ1ryf42jo1_500.gif

:lol

I had a nice relaxing Valentine's Day. Went out for brunch, did a bit of shopping and cooked Lobster for dinner. Cuddled up for a movie on the couch because there was no way I was going out in -40 windchill.

I had a nice relaxing Valentine's Day. Went out for brunch, did a bit of shopping and cooked Lobster for dinner. Cuddled up for a movie on the couch because there was no way I was going out in -40 windchill.

wait, by yourself or with so

Happy Valentines Day Freaks!

I'm on special assignment for the military in California for the next month with the girlfriend stuck home in Colorado. Meaning this year was nothing special. Talked to her on the phone for a couple hours tonight, but spent the rest of the day on the beach with a book.

Had soup and watched Grand Budapest Hotel. The Mrs had her wisdom teeth pulled a few days ago so couldn't really do anything super special this year.

My Valentine's Day wasn't too romantic. My boyfriend and I went out and got drunk the night before, so we celebrated the day with a nice hangover. :p

Back