The 'I'm drunk enough that I couldn't find the other drunk thread' thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, sorta long day, Kinda drunk - first time in about two years. So, feel like sharing. Random thoughts and all that jazz (no relation to board member Jazz). Ironically, I seem to be a faster typist when not super sober.

Ok, so little know facts about me:

I'm pretty awesome when I am not freaking out on Sideshow or lejuan (cool mother****er btw)

I'm bald and used you give a crap. When you hits your 40s hairline is the least of your issues.

My ex Lady friend was like 5'0, 105 lbs and a scary ass hispanic woman. If she had been actually tall, I would have been afraid of her bi-polar ass. Longest 3 years of my life.

I've never punched anyone.

Sideshow is like kinda pissing me off these days, with their cheap ass shipping. Or sure, pay $10 more for a proper pack. WTF? Seriously, if they start providing Double Pack free of Charge you will know its Matt: 1; Sideshow: 0

I wonder what the hell Dave really looks like? For some weird reason, I think he would look like my Dad.

Love ya Dad not Dave. Sorry, Dave. Thinking of my Dad now.

Speaking of the short little bastard, my Dad is like 5'2" and ****. i'm well over 6foot. Thank you Mom-side-of-the-family.

Bald thanks to dad

Haven't dated a woman in about 4 years. You've seen the movie, '40 year old virgin?' I'm the 44 year old Reinstated virgin. And I could give a ****e! At least I know I do not have some STD.

I worked in a call center for 15 years. Made fat money (for me), but disovered money cannot buy you happiness.

Guys and whatnot: So listen: women care about the little things:

Take out the trash without being asked.

Buy her something on occasion....just cause she' is awesome.

Never disrespect her

Never hit her.

And she is always right. You have a *****, therefore its your fault and you suck, you male ass scumbag - this is coming from someone that knows. My parents have been married for like a long time now and they kinda felt out of love like 30 years ago. its hard to watch, but I repect the hell out of them for putting up with each other. Cause they are old fashioned. And back in the ancient days (before cell phones and APPLE - co not fruit) - and people were taught 'till Death do us part'

That's my parents. And they ****ing rock cause of it.

I do not have issues. i have prescriptions. We all do - one kind or another. If you think you are actually perfect, I kinda pity you, cause I know the trust. We are all flawed beasts - and that is what makes us some damn special. Sorry Gorillas - you aint quite there yet.

Love Star Trek - think the reason I love all people, even Muslims is cause I watched and kinda raised myself on this show. I, as a little kid, was seriously listening.

I've used the 'N' Word. Never at a person. Out of Anger. Feel guilty as hell over it when it flies out.

Failed a Polygraph when I was 22. Haunts me at 44. Wanted to be a cop. Glad I wasn't a cop. Wasn't read. God has a plan, but man, sucks to be an Athiest. I respect all Religions, cause people: we need answers and ****. Its a lonely big ass world of 7 Billion.

I worked security for two years in a museum. met John Cleese. (sp of monte python fame) - shocked that he towered over me. And I am not small myself.

Thinking of a guy named matthew B. Not in a weird, sex way, but he was like an awesome dude. That was 18 years ago. Always wondered what happened to him, but his damn last name is impossible to spell

Think the Freaks are awesome. Star Wars fans are pretty **** and annoying at times, like me and this post I am sure. But f it. They are mostly just passionate. Lucas somehow forgot that Star Wars stopped being his baby and forgot it was ours. It was always ours. He created it, but we lived in in

I had a Chewbacca shampoo bottle that I would fly around in the shower as a ship - I loved being a kid. Sucks to be an adult. Puberty was a raw deal. Not due to sex, but brain chemistry changes.

I actually thought I was invincible as a teen

Almost die in an auto accident at 21. Grew the **** up after that day. That **** changes you. I am an athiest, but I love life. And the Earth. I would hit a damn tree if I thought it would help.

It won't and that's the problem. Too many of us, and not of them.

Was Agent Smith in the matrix right when he said people were like a Virus? Population wise = maybe. Otherwise = **** you Agent Smith

great actor though

I have nevered wondered what Ween looks like. I learned long ago = mystery is awesome, reality = reality. Ween, sorry, not sure how the hell you came into this. I never wonder about ya, cause you being a woman and all that. Figured you put up with us male nerds in a way we could never know, no appreciate fully.

My boss is pretty cool. WOW, on that one. Guy is pretty awesome. Combat vet. pretty chill. named Happy - must me nice having hippie parents

I miss Leonard Nimoy - seemed like a hellva guy.

I hope Michael Jackson was not a child rapist. That is just not right. he is guilty of putting himself in a bad position, but the problem is, people will always wonder, 'what if he really did....?'

You can't take that kinda of accusation back. No child should live in fear of adults or other children.

If you have kids, for the love of god, do not get them a smart phone. just a $20 POS from Cricket. Phones were made for calls only, originally.

I've been to Canada.

I've been to mexico - loved it when I was a kid. Wasn;t scary then. Used to rock. Cartels changed that country. I would rather get shot, than go back now. Too terrifying

I hate flying for the first 30 min, then I love it. Take offs not my thing. hoping the guy in air control is doing their job. hard job,I am sure.

Want to write one book, but am lazy. Not saying it'll get published.

The guy who writes Fast and the Furious movies now, was the guy that checked my movies out for me, in a small town named La Canada. Had a crush on his sister then. She thought I was weird. Loved her hair

Spent the weekend with Tony bennet and his family when I was 20. Awesome dude. no idea who he was at the time. My grandmother wanted to slap me when I asked her if he was like a 'Dean Martin' kinda guy

My mom called last week. Said she had my future funeral spot picked out now cause it's cheap. She is coming to vistit soon. Note to self: call locksmith on bedroom door.

love ya, Mom. Think M night Shamalongdingdong was onto sometimg with the creepy old people movie.

Wonder what its like to be him, when he first wakes up. Does he know the movie world thinks he's a joke? probably, he is a lot of things, but stupid clearly aint one of them

I almost became religious when I was a kid, cause I figured the first time I saw boobs in person, I knew it was Divine.

C-3P0 was my favorite action figure. i bought him at a Sears when I was 6 in 1978. He was the most awesome character in the whole universe to me then. met Daniels a couple of years back. Wished I hadnt now,. Its that whole reality thing, man.......reality is a ***** compared to the fantasy of a child.

I speak one language, and that pisses me off. Those that speak more than one: you rock and I hate you.

never call someone from the Uk, 'british' but English. Learned that the hard way. hate looking uneducated to an Englishman. Schools here not quite as good. Some are, sure. Countries priorities are scary.

We should have men and women on mars now. **** you for dying Kennedy. Our Space dreams died with him, sometimes I think

I love the Bettles now. hated them as a kid. didn't get their music. I get it now. Way ahead of their time

I love Roy Orbinson. Guy was a ****ing magician far as I am concerned.

I am watching the MTV show 'Shannara of Something' and its good. main actress has a limited range and that makes me mad. not that her range is limited, but I figured her looks got her the part. Looks aint everthing. Give me an ugly person who can act their butt off. Who am I to judge them? I aint Brad Pitt

I have a hairy back. It sucks. Never used to, but when I went bald, guess my back was like, 'wtf is happening there'

I love to read

I love old movies. And they say Time Machines aren't real. Not true.

People that are parents have my respect. BTW, i've been told two kids = doable. Three = rough

Anyways, probably regret this tomorrow. LOL. Whatever. Been on the boards ten years and keep to myself, mostly. When not freaking out about some stupid box that means nothing at the moment. Tomorrow it'll matter, but not as much. Life goes on. Always does.

giphy.gif

Your typing is pretty good considering you're drunk buddy, i could not have gotten through half a sentence. :)

Your typing is pretty good considering you're drunk buddy, i could not have gotten through half a sentence. :)

Thanks; did Live Chat at an insurance company for years. had to be able to have 4 separate conversations going with 4 different customers at the same time. That was do or die learning. Average speed is about 70 wpm

I am fully sober now, btw. LOL. But, I will share a little (too much for some) info on me: on a medication called Vyvanse. Originally for those with ADD, but given to me for overeating disorder. However, there was a side effect I was not warned about: it helps eliminate depression which I have in a moderate amount due to brain chemistry issues (yay lucky me). Its awesome, but it causes a strong euphoric sensation that lasts hours. Combined that with the 44 ounce margarita last night, and you had a one man party

BTW, do love the Freaks boards. Lots of cool people here, even when some of us are misbehaving. On a side note, since I went off about kids and stuff, I will be a 2nd time uncle this year, and that will make my Dad a first time Grandpa. first was a half-brother from my Mother. Awesome news for my Dad, which is great since we are losing him slowly to Alzheimers. I would not wish it on Hitler or anyone.

Love you, Dad. Always will. It sucks.

Ps If I will the 100 Million lottery some day, the Alzheimers groups will be getting a huge donation from me.

Last edited:
LOL. yeah, just now coming down off a hard Vyvanse 'trip.'

Had affected me harder than I realized.....argh........No more alcohol with it for like......ever!

Thanks...that was my secret plan all along!!!!! (no, jk)...thanks all for your understand and sense of humor! That said, I am staying away from the Tequila!

I am glad I had this thread on subscriptions, I'm so drunk. Not typing my life story though..............

Back