Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gYQeMas.jpg

I went to see this because I thought it would be the last good Marvel movie. Now I don't know what was the last good Marvel movie.

Infinity war was the best avengers movie. Hot take but I didn’t think 2012 avengers was all that. As I said before it was like watching transformers but with superheroes. Also couldn’t stand the coulson character.

Infinity war was the best avengers movie. Hot take but I didn’t think 2012 avengers was all that. As I said before it was like watching transformers but with superheroes. Also couldn’t stand the coulson character.
The Manhattan battle clouds peoples judgements. The first two acts are quite bloated and boring in some areas.

The Manhattan battle clouds peoples judgements. The first two acts are quite bloated and boring in some areas.
I thought that battle was eh too. The avengers fights faceless grey monster men with big explosions and giant slug ship things floating around. It was ripped straight from dark of the moon but people loved it. Not to mention it just seemed kinda unbelievable that five avengers didn’t get outnumbered . Hawkeye and black widow doing flips onto those fast moving speeder bikes and surviving only by a bow and arrow and two dinky pistols was also silly.

I don't think so. Uneven script, wimpy Wakanda battle, etc. but whined about it before.:pfft:

Civil War and Ragnarok are the last films I had super hype about. Although, I'll admit there are some last scenes in IW that were really well done/crafted. I'll never forget the black guy in the front row crying out when Black Panther faded away - and I don't mean in a corny way, the grief was real. For the most part you could have heard a pin drop in the theater.

Then there's Cap's End Game scene. But since all that mostly it's been "stuff to watch in the hopes I'll care a lot". I like Loki, Hawkeye was pleasant, never watched Hulk, TFAWS was saved by Zemo and his valet, and then there was the kid show that at the moment literally can't remember the name of - had dancing or something. The films have been more filler.

And was never a GOTG fan, and nothing I've heard makes me want to go to a theater for this. But I am happy for GOTG fans. At least they weren't fed pablum like I was with TFAWS and probably Thor fans.:blissysmi

Just saw this and it was a very good movie. Lots of heart and great action and the comedy didn’t feel forced. Felt like a movie and not just something superficial like some of these other films. I think my fav gotg movie and top 10 movies in the mcu. Absolutely loved the emotional ending

Back