GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I know is I will need a designated driver on certin nights of the week when we play this.:D

I guess instead of doing the hookers we should just kill them since everyone in the media seems to be ok with violence. :)

I had a dream last night that me and my buddies were playing GTA IV online........then I woke up and realized I got 3 more weeks to wait :(.

Anyone watch the last gtaIV round table over at gametrailers.com? They were saying that rumors are going around of it getting delayed again. Anyone got the story on this?

Anyone watch the last gtaIV round table over at gametrailers.com? They were saying that rumors are going around of it getting delayed again. Anyone got the story on this?

If there is a delay I can't imagine is being a more than a week or two. Reason I say that is TV commercials and online ads have really been picking up a lot in the past week. It would just be odd to start campaigning the game and then delay it for a month or more.

Back