GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling this game may bring on more drunken laughter than any other game we have played. I know ill jedi will be my first drive bye victim. I will shoot him......a lot.....until he dies.....then I'll keep shooting him.

The Australian version of GTA IV is getting edited just like previous releases. That really sucks for the Aussies. The reason is because Australia only has a MA+15 rating as their highest. They would at least need a +18 rating in Australia in order to release it without editing it, but unfortunately it is not getting done over there.

You can read the full story at IGN or Gamespot.

YEs, SSF on GTA4. We can have our own gang!!!! But what are most people getting this on? I'll be getting it on both just for kicks, as I got the SE for my 360 and cause I'm picking up my PS3 tomorrow, I'll just PO the regular version for that.

And with the new 42" Panny Plasma, this game will look amazingly awesome!! Can't wait!!!

:lecture

I never understood getting games on both systems. Glad you're doing it though Zack, maybe you can compare for us! As for my PS3, i'm probably just sticking with exclusives to it. Any game that comes out for both, i'm bound to my xbox.

:lecture

I never understood getting games on both systems. Glad you're doing it though Zack, maybe you can compare for us! As for my PS3, i'm probably just sticking with exclusives to it. Any game that comes out for both, i'm bound to my xbox.

I never really do it, except that I have for the GTAs on PS2 and Xbox. I have lots of friends that have one or both of the systems and not being able to play with them online kinda sucks.

I never really am out to compare games when I get them for both, but I did see that Oblivion on PS3 looked a lot better than the 360 version, even though that game looked stunning on 360.

Mainly, I will just do it for COD4 and GTA4, as those will continue to be my most played games. Buth there are lots of games that I have for 360 that are available for PS3 as well and I'm not getting those. And yeah, most games that come out for both I'll be getting for my 360.

PS3 for me too. Played the others on a Sony machine...

...plus I don't wanna risk getting the RROD, not for this baby! :emperor

Back