GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seriously...what has this sectioned been reduced to if you can't have some friendly banter with your "friends" :lol

comas inserted for badmoon :lol

seriously...what has this sectioned been reduced to if you can't have some friendly banter with your "friends" :lol

comas inserted for badmoon :lol

Karma stop drinking the tap water! This is a COMA---->, This is a paranthesis-----> " :lecture

I give up. I love friendly banter, but it seems that when we go off topic too far (like the thread yesterday) that it gets thrown into the sandbox. I'm no Lonnie (because Lonnie is a chainsawing ^^^^^, whom I still like though), but i'd rather see our threads sticking in this section.

I give up. I love friendly banter, but it seems that when we go off topic too far (like the thread yesterday) that it gets thrown into the sandbox. I'm no Lonnie (because Lonnie is a chainsawing ^^^^^, whom I still like though), but i'd rather see our threads sticking in this section.

maybe we should create our own forum elsewhere, can't be that hard

or a yahoo discussion group :p:lol

Back to my GTA IV question damn you people! :banghead

I wonder if this game recieved a mature rating due to the consumption for flourodated water? :tap

please no rush, still trying to get rid of the mental scars of your outfit from R6V (sunglasses, bandana, vest & assless chaps) :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

As long as it got you to look at my sexy ass it was worth it.

oh, and GTA IV.

Back to my GTA IV question damn you people! :banghead

I wonder if this game recieved a mature rating due to the consumption for flourodated water? :tap

OPEN YOUR MIND and you would already know the answer...

GTA IV

Back