1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not got my delay email yet… think I pre ordered quite early after announcement. This and Anakin at the same time almost.
Well keep in mind, with Sideshow is really doesn't matter when you ordered. They ship the orders out completely at random. The delay means the product won't be released in a time frame that matches the last payment, not the time that Sideshow expects to ship to you.

I would imagine the delays are because of the figures they announced that are already shipping: chrome Cody, Shadow trooper, stormtrooper, 0-0-0, gold chrome clone trooper, and even the umbra clone.

IMG_7124.jpeg

I don’t think I can handle all these releases.

Not the greatest head sculpt they’ve done, especially with some of the releases and pre-orders they’ve had recently.

Regardless will be happy to add Mace to the group, he looks a bit better with Jedi and clones around him.

While I'm holding onto my order because at 1/6 scale inside a Detolf, this is an upgrade over my current Sideshow version. I will say that, much like my junior prom date, this is probably a "hood up" figure... :)

Back