Force Friday Hot Toys predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they had a black, red and white theme going but someone at Disney realized they might get nailed for Nazi flag colors so they backed off on the black and just went with red/white.

They seem to be showing Kylo, Praetorian Guard and Trooper a lot together, thus the black, red and white.

Maybe they had a black, red and white theme going but someone at Disney realized they might get nailed for Nazi flag colors so they backed off on the black and just went with red/white.

They seem to be showing Kylo, Praetorian Guard and Trooper a lot together, thus the black, red and white.

:exactly: Walt was accused of being a Nazi in the past :horror

The guards are getting merchandised too early IMO. They seem like characters I would like to see Disney keep as a mystery and I'd better wait to see how they are represented in the film . I have a feeling these guards are probably going to be used fairly in the film. The worst scenario is the Phasma film treatment :pfft:

Last edited:
Really though, should we have seen more Hot Toys by now??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Really though, should we have seen more Hot Toys by now??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Give it time until early tomorrow morning if you are in the states. I'll bet I see at least four new pieces on FB by tomorrow morning Sept 1

I still hope also for the quarter scale Kylo Ren figure from HT. Right now would be a good position to give us this bad boy to pre order. Come on HT bring it

I still hope also for the quarter scale Kylo Ren figure from HT. Right now would be a good position to give us this bad boy to pre order. Come on HT bring it

And 1/4 Vader, would also be the time for the reveal

Sideshow site just went down. HMMMMMMM

-Scratch that... just the Star Wars page isn't loading for me =P

woke up a minute ago and checked all my usual online haunts and....nothing. I hope by the morning we see something though. No way force Friday is just one random trooper. Didn't go out to any local shops for it. No money. I did in 2015 and felt like an moron. I was one of a very small handful of people at Walmart and tru and I think all the stores overestimated the crowd. Nothing like being at these places at midnight and having their entire staff stare at you with disdain and and looks that say,"THAT'S It? They made me come in on my day off for maybe 5 nerds at night?"

The other thing is standing in a long line to then slowly walk down empty friggin aisles and know you stayed up for NOTHING!!! Bought everything online...and they wonder what's wrong with brick & mortar retail! It's too damn slow!!!

Long lines? maybe it's a regional thing. Here in Kansas City, seems like many collectors know each other and or some of a very few who like specific things. In fact, it's to the point where if certain things get hit, some people know certain people who were probably the only ones there. I never see long lines for any fan type stuff here. It's always a small handful of dudes(occasionally someone will bring their kid or wife/girlfriend) but that's it.

The other thing is standing in a long line to then slowly walk down empty friggin aisles and know you stayed up for NOTHING!!! Bought everything online...and they wonder what's wrong with brick & mortar retail! It's too damn slow!!!

Online is a godsend IMO. I've managed retail for many years. Stores need to be better equipped for these events but the fact of the matter they aren't given the proper system. :lecture

Well in SoCal it's like comicon reunion! For TFA there were like 100 in queue inside target and only like the first 25 got good stuff. The rest were just buying **** cause we were there. So disappointing.

My haul. I got everything I set out for.

1504249266073.jpg

Well that was a massive damp squib from Hot Toys! Never thought they would get outdone by Figuarts! I thought for sure that we would get Rey and unmasked Kylo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back