Flash Point Studio FP-22170B 1/6 Scale Princess Atlantis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7403.jpeg
IMG_7402.jpeg

Suit looks good imo, body looks boxy should have used more feminine body with a thinner waist and athletic construction , sculpt doesn’t look anything like Amber but these are just bad photos, hope she looks better in person with some hair styling :monkey4 Idk idk tossed 300$ yesterday

Other than the hair looking abit frizzy, the detail and paint look very good.
Yea I’m sure recreating this suit as a figure wasn’t easy so it looks good. Hair is manageable, horrible lighting there so I’m optimistic.
P.S. also why third party companies make female characters crazy undersized? Hot Toys WW looks perfect next to my male figures but Lara,Ciri and few other ones I have look as children. Seems Mera is also petite.

Wait, is this version B? It's got the rifle so I assume it is but I was expecting the suit colors to be more muted. This looks like the version A body with the version B head/hair and accessories. Very curious to see how the version A suit will be more vibrant than this one. Hopefully they didn't use the same suit for both versions and just added the cape (which looks like a serious downgrade) and changed the hair.

Wait, is this version B? It's got the rifle so I assume it is but I was expecting the suit colors to be more muted. This looks like the version A body with the version B head/hair and accessories. Very curious to see how the version A suit will be more vibrant than this one. Hopefully they didn't use the same suit for both versions and just added the cape (which looks like a serious downgrade) and changed the hair.
I guess that’s a version B with muted colors :monkey4 suit looks different shades on the photos so we should wait to the better photos. Might be a camera and lighting thing. I hope they didn’t use a same suit for both would be such a waste of money, as I ordered both.

Damn you might be right, I remembered Version A with a turquoise suit bc of Aquaman film.
IMG_7407.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, the Version B promo pics looked more like photos of Heard from Justice League and the color grading seemed a good match with the HT Aquaman figure from that film. That no longer appears to be the case. At least Version B doesn't have that hideously bright red hair.

mera-in-aquaman-movie-997354.jpg

52c78ab5d9ba7eca8132fd02082a5f82.jpg

Great lighting and then filtered plus maximum effort vs average lighting and average effort.

Is there some sort of law in place that the first person to receive any statue or figure has to be using a phone that is at least 5 years old, harsh lighting with zero pose effort?

EDIT: next to zero effort

Last edited:
Most likely a photo not doing justice to what the figure is in-hand. Or making it look bad, etc. Not like we’ve never seen that before.
Great lighting and then filtered plus maximum effort vs average lighting and average effort.

Is there some sort of law in place that the first person to receive any statue or figure has to be using a phone that is at least 5 years old, harsh lighting with zero pose effort?

EDIT: next to zero effort
The issue for me is that this is (apparently) the Version B Knightmare suit and yet it's a deeper, richer green than what they advertised for Version A. As an owner of an old iphone I can assure you that it makes colors look less vibrant not more, so I'm hoping there's a logical explanation for what we see in that photo. My first thought upon seeing it was that the guy was trolling everyone, having put the Knightmare head, cape and gun on the Version A body. Or that Flash Point simply sent him a Version B that was assembled using the wrong body. But right now the most likely explanation is that Flash Point cut corners and used the same suit for both versions. Hopefully we'll soon see both versions side by side and have a definitive answer.

The issue for me is that this is (apparently) the Version B Knightmare suit and yet it's a deeper, richer green than what they advertised for Version A. As an owner of an old iphone I can assure you that it makes colors look less vibrant not more, so I'm hoping there's a logical explanation for what we see in that photo. My first thought upon seeing it was that the guy was trolling everyone, having put the Knightmare head, cape and gun on the Version A body. Or that Flash Point simply sent him a Version B that was assembled using the wrong body. But right now the most likely explanation is that Flash Point cut corners and used the same suit for both versions. Hopefully we'll soon see both versions side by side and have a definitive answer.
I guess we will know in the next few days. Might have to get the black wash out.

Now I think about it they probably are the same but Knightmare has black wash on the armoured pieces.

I guess we will know in the next few days. Might have to get the black wash out.

Now I think about it they probably are the same but Knightmare has black wash on the armoured pieces.

Yeah weathering things with washes and powders is actually kind of fun and satisfying, right?

Yeah weathering things with washes and powders is actually kind of fun and satisfying, right?
I've never used powders. Weathering things can be very satisfying when it goes well. I started my own Mera last year. About 2 weeks before they announced this one lol. The suit looked a bit cheap but the painted armour looked pretty good after a few washes.

PXL_20230518_151638594.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Here’s my current Knightmare team. Flash gets here tomorrow but I’m unsure if I should get Mera. Those pics look off tbh. View attachment 684201

My guess is it’s probably decent, but I’d definitely wait to see what it looks like from some good pics and videos in-hand. Won’t be long. That said, I went ahead and completed my order should have it within the week.

Back