EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my EMH and Janeway today from BBTS. Both look better to me in hand for sure. As had been mentioned before, Janeway’s wrist pegs are the stiffest I’ve ever encountered in sixth scale. Gave up trying to pose her with hands on hips or her coffee for the time being, just museum pose it is for now. Also, I must be super unlucky because my EMH has paint rub on the nose just like my Picard had. The little baggie over the head even had a visible hole rubbed through it where the nose was pressing against the clam tray. I really hope this is not going to be an ongoing issue with every other figure I get from EXO-6. Probably going to try BBTS for a replacement but they only do full figure replacements so I kinda worry it will be as bad or worse.
Did they do the replacement no questions asked? I haven’t purchased from BBTS before, curious to hear how the customer service is on this one. Fingers crossed you get a replacement that is flawless.

Did they do the replacement no questions asked? I haven’t purchased from BBTS before, curious to hear how the customer service is on this one. Fingers crossed you get a replacement that is flawless.
You should have it replaced. I think this is just an isolated case as I didn't hear of other reports with the same issue. I believe Nanjin told us earlier that there were very few returns. Maybe 1 in 1000 figures or less.

So what I'm saying is chances are higher that you will receive a good one then one that has the same issue again.

Posted by @Johnny Utah on the General Trek thread yesterday.

388367-FB-IMG-1653751473160.jpg
388368-FB-IMG-1653751471389.jpg

Technically total different heads. Although theybare the same sculpt, the one at Chicago was a resin cast head, the newest picture is PVC production head. Also they have different reproducable paintups, and different type of paints react differently on the applied surface. PVC production heads absorb paint, so they can resemble closer to actual skin tone, but this is also the origin of staining from fabrics.

New presale within the next 3 weeks. Let's hurry up so we can move on to the next character 😊 Want to complete VOY main crew by summer of 2023.
Voyager - check. Next hint please sir, pointy ears, tattoo, borg implants, none of the above? 🤔

New presale within the next 3 weeks. Let's hurry up so we can move on to the next character 😊 Want to complete VOY main crew by summer of 2023.
Very ambitious and much less time than expected - bring on the pre-orders! Fingers crossed we see something similar for TNG.

Voyager - check. Next hint please sir, pointy ears, tattoo, borg implants, none of the above? 🤔
My guess is borg implants, facial ones of course. :LOL:

Back