EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure looks great and it's a definite purchase for me. Not sure if I'll get the entire VOY line (as I'm not exactly dying to pay $200 for a Harry Kim or Tom Paris), but Tuvok is a must.
I thought there were plans for some of the characters to cost less. Part of me thought a character like Tuvok might fit that category since Tim Russ isn’t exactly a big star outside of Star Trek.

Figure looks great and it's a definite purchase for me. Not sure if I'll get the entire VOY line (as I'm not exactly dying to pay $200 for a Harry Kim or Tom Paris), but Tuvok is a must.
No, the rest of the dudes crew hardly had a phaser on hand. They will be more like barebone figures. Pricing of course will be done accordingly.

Tuvok is a security officers, and he is one of the top 4 characters among diehard VOY fans, he needs a phaser rifle. I am not including the pulse rifle but a Type 3b because they did used them, especially with the Borg. To coincide with VOY series only fans, this rifle is important to have, and also linked to the up coming Borg releases.

VOY top 3 characters were Janeway, 7, and EMH. If those who only want these 3, then a Type 3b would be out of place. Janeway and Seven needs more common items beside identical comm patches to visually feel as a team/crew/family. Seven will have a Pulse Rifle.

If VOY collection continues to do well, a new Janeway is obvious, and of course must be drastically different from our original Janeway. 99.9999% will be the 2 pieces uniform. With a 2 pieces uniform, we can have a serious looking bugs killing Ripley Janeway in tank top holding a Type 3b. Don't forget after all these productions, improvements in production paintups should become a natural progress. With the way I train them, is almost impossible to NOT have improvements. Yes. The sequence of my releases is a production training process to increase qualities and efficencies. Results are obvious.

Last edited:
Macrocosm Janeway would be sick!
tumblr_0532ac1e9bb7435b4f605d10e19c118e_2443d510_500.gif

I've put off watching VOYAGER for years and years, only to develop a recent curiosity due to the excitement surrounding Nanjin's figures. I remember not giving the show a real chance back in the 90s. I'm watching now (almost done with season 2), and I'm genuinely enjoying myself...which is both surprising and dangerous, as now I have EMH in my BBTS Pile of Loot, and I'm thinking I really should cash in rewards points on Janeway. And I am hovering over the Preorder button for Tuvok. It seems only...logical. :LOL:

Of the released VOY figures, I’d say Tuvok is the strongest to date, congratulations to Nanjin and his team.

Is there any chance of some accessory packs down the line at some point? Tricorders, Phaser rifles, hand phasers.etc in packs of 2, 4 or more.
I've always been a fan of the Compression over pulse rifle as an example and would love to display all figures with matching weaponry, although I love that Seven/Tuvok are coming with the pulse for those late season 4 'Prey' reenactments !

When Nanjin said the pulse rifle I think he meant the compression rifle introduced in Caretaker vs the 3b featured in First Contact.

Personally I’d rather most members of the crew at least have a hand Phaser as they used them often enough.

Trying strong to remain on track with picking up Captains and the DS9 series… difficult decisions indeed!

Basing on the interaction during Janeway approval, Captain Janeway will dictates the hairdos....
Interesting. Thanks for the behind the scenes info. I find it extremely ingesting knowing what the studios and/or actors decide and/or demand during the approval process.

Back