EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The burgundy one looked Next Gen, the silver one looked classic sci-fi TOS Trek. I prefer the Silver one, but I'll still buy the Burgundy version.

Only... Voyager is not TOS... Times have changed, and women didn`t need to wear such flashy, gaudy costumes any more to earn their place on the screen. I`m glad Seven`s costume change reflected that. It`s not like she is less gorgeous in darker colors. Suits her blond hair better.

I’d also imagine it would save on costs too as the Silver outfit having the shinny/metallic/reflective quality, allowing money to be put elsewhere…Fine by me.

I usually consider the outfits in later seasons as official.

TNG kept changing their uniforms til S5 (styles were the same, cutting were different)

Seven's “magenta” outfit had a myth. It compensated the borg “green.” RGB oppose to CMY, Green and Magenta are opposing colors, and they stand out particular well when the other color is used as the background.

Seven worn the Magenta outfit more often when they went on board any borg facilities.

More than likely we can only have one shot to produce Seven. We will do the most iconic version. So don't hope for another version. There should not be one.

BTW, FYI, the suit is NOT removable.

Any update on my most anticipated character?
chakotay_s3a.jpg

I usually consider the outfits in later seasons as official.

TNG kept changing their uniforms til S5 (styles were the same, cutting were different)

Seven's “magenta” outfit had a myth. It compensated the borg “green.” RGB oppose to CMY, Green and Magenta are opposing colors, and they stand out particular well when the other color is used as the background.

Seven worn the Magenta outfit more often when they went on board any borg facilities.

More than likely we can only have one shot to produce Seven. We will do the most iconic version. So don't hope for another version. There should not be one.

BTW, FYI, the suit is NOT removable.
Seven is gonna sell like gangbusters! Peeps who miss out this year will definitely be calling for a second version in 2023-24!

Well I’m out on 7of 9, no the burgundy is not the iconic look. Point being when they they pull the old stills Paramount always cuts to the silver outfit, because it’s the one the general public remembers . As for the suit being non removable. You can always modify something, to suit your taste. I hope one day a 1/6 company come along and encourages modifications. That to me is one of the fun parts this hobby.

Yeah she also played the character a bit softer and more human in those first few eps too. I think they probably realized it was far too soon for the character to be acting that way, so made her a bit colder and sterner instead.

Far from my favorite character on Voyager but a must-have figure.

I for one am glad that we're getting a later version of Seven, as I truly preferred how she developed by that time and wasn't an annoying character as initially portrayed.

The obvious reason is that the other figures will be later series versions, as well.

I've always felt that creating a definitive figure would use the outfit/costume that character wears the most. The burgundy catsuit for Seven of Nine is the perfect choice. The character wore that in more episodes than any other. I'll be happy to pre-order this figure whenever she finally appears.

That just leaves Troi, Worf, T'Pol and Quark as characters I'm concerned about looking a certain way or wearing a specific costume. Somehow I don't think they're all going to be wearing the style they were seen in the most but it doesn't mean I won't buy them.

I prefer the silver outfit on Seven, I think it would have really popped compared to the other figures outfits but whatever Nanjin wants, it really doesn't matter what everyone else prefers. I'm just concerned about actually acquiring a seven figure at this point.

That just leaves Troi, Worf, T'Pol and Quark as characters I'm concerned about looking a certain way or wearing a specific costume. Somehow I don't think they're all going to be wearing the style they were seen in the most but it doesn't mean I won't buy them.
Troi is the one that I don't really feel has a definitive costume. They changed it up a lot... from the cheerleader to the catsuit of various colors to the blue dress to the standard uniform... as long as it's not the s1 cheerleader costume, I don't think I actually have a preference.

As for Quark, I never paid much attention to the costume. What's more important to me for him is the expression on the sculpt. I really want that.. "I'm so smart, I'm gonna put one over on Odo....and make so much latinum" smirk he would get.

Worf..I like the ponytail, but whatever we get is fine.

Troi is the one that I don't really feel has a definitive costume. They changed it up a lot... from the cheerleader to the catsuit of various colors to the blue dress to the standard uniform... as long as it's not the s1 cheerleader costume, I don't think I actually have a preference.

As for Quark, I never paid much attention to the costume. What's more important to me for him is the expression on the sculpt. I really want that.. "I'm so smart, I'm gonna put one over on Odo....and make so much latinum" smirk he would get.

Worf..I like the ponytail, but whatever we get is fine.
I think when we did a deep dive years ago on Troi, she technically wore the burgundy catsuit with the darker red collar the most. But that said, I'm not sure that's how I view Troi, despite it being what she wore the most lol.

Troi is pretty devisive, though, I personally like her in the greyish-lavender suit, just because that's the Playmates figure I had as a kid. I also think putting her in non-Starfleet uniform breaks up the monotony of the TNG cast as a whole (just like I'd put Crusher in her lab coat too).

Agreed on Quark.

Worf - I'd say give me the shorter, just because Nanjin's hinted at both a DS9 uniform Worf and a FC space suit Worf, and you could always pop the head off one of those to get the ponytail.

For me personally the burgundy suit for Seven is the way to go. That's the suit I remember her wearing the most if I'm right on that?
I liked Troy's appearance the most when she wore the Starfleet uniform but if I had to choose I would like the burgundy uniform for her.

Back